We had a very successful 14 tourney schedule last year. I want to thank all who contributed to our success.

I had some time so I set up the schedule for next year. We have been permitted for all but two. Many of the lakes are smaller and we'll be limiting the boats. There still might be a change or two.

Hoping to set up a State Championship Tourney with other organizations for mid August.....

I will be posting a notice when we start taking team names for the individual tourneys

April 15th – Tispaquin …..8-3….. Saturday
April 29th – White hall…..8-3…… Saturday
May 5th – Big fish Tourney – Farm pond….. 5-8….Friday
May 7th – Santuit…… 7-3…..Sunday
May 19th – Big Fish Tourney – Chauncey……. 5:30-8:30….Friday
May 21st – Knopps…… 7-3……Sunday
June 4th – A-1 …… 6-2…Sunday
June 17th – lake Winthrop …..6-2…..Saturday
June 25th – lake Chauncey…..6-2…..Sunday
July 7th – Big fish tourney…..Ashland Reservoir …………6-10….Friday
July 9th – Dudley…. 6-2……Sunday
July 22nd – Sabbatia ….7-3…….Saturday
July 28th – Big fish Tourney – Dug Pond ……. 5:30- 9:30…Friday
August 5th – Bare Hill (tentative)– 6 – 2……Saturday
August 13th – Buffimsville ………6-2……Sunday
August 27th – Mass state car-top championship……site to be determined……..Sunday
September 9th – Johns pond – 7-3….Saturday
September 23rd – Farm Pond -7-3…..Saturday

Tightlines.....Rob

Posted Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:43 pm

Good schedule. Lots of variety. Dead, Ass and beyond are going down!!

Posted Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:42 am

lol...Those boys are good...like salt and pepper, ike and mikes, and peanut butter and jelly.....If one isn't catching them, the other is.....

You created them by kicking there butts for a few years lol......you've only matched up against the champs twice in the past two years. .....hopefully you can fish a bit more with us this year.

Posted Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:51 am

Without knowing all of these bodies of water and their respective restrictions, are they all topper events, big boat, mixed or what?

Posted Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:25 am

pocketfisherman

Without knowing all of these bodies of water and their respective restrictions, are they all topper events, big boat, mixed or what?

Earlier this year I asked if I could bring my Tracker and was told I could, as long as I only used the trolling motor. At those tournaments where you can launch a big boat, anyway.

Not sure if they'll still allow it next year.

Posted Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:23 pm

Awesome job Rob
Team bite me is in !!

Posted Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:02 pm

You can fish out of the Queen Mary if you want....just electric power only...can't start the engine

Posted Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:55 am

Rob you are the man awesome,
now I just need to make a friend with a home owner on Dudley with a ramp. Rolling Eyes

Posted Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:47 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links