I have not seen any fish on beds yet 495 Bellingham -Norton area yet. Today I did get a few on trick worms around spawning areas

Posted Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:16 pm

I was out briefly Sunday afternoon in metrowest. I saw a few beds and some spawners doing their thing in the shallows.

Posted Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:57 pm

Went out for about 5 hours also in the metro west area (just not with Chuck Very Happy ) and saw fish hanging around beds and some on them.

Posted Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:13 pm

Saw smallmouths this weekend not largemouths. Probably this week for the green fish.

Posted Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:15 pm

None spotted by me yet in Metrowest - Sudbury Rez, Farm Pond, or Heard's Pond. The bass bite's been off for me the past week, so I'm looking forward to some spawn action.

Posted Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:56 am

Leave those spawners alone! Rolling Eyes

Posted Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:06 am

rangerdanger

Went to a secret location Sunday and caught about 35 smallies and 15 largemouth all on beds . Best five largies would weigh about 19 lbs , and multiple fifteen pound limits of smallies with the best five weighing about 16 and a 1/2 pounds ,some of the pictures are posted. There's lakes they spawn early every year regardless of water temp , just have to know what lakes to fish.

A true dickhead here...actually weighs his 5 best off a bed.
f'ng clown.

Posted Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:54 am

rangerdanger

, just have to know what lakes to fish.

Or better yet, don't fish them! Kind of like hunting for spring turkeys! Not much sport in it! Rolling Eyes

Posted Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:17 am

rangerdanger

don51

rangerdanger

Or better yet, don't fish them! Kind of like hunting for spring turkeys! Not much sport in it! Rolling Eyes

Don your a crybaby sissy with a stick up your ass you can go f--k yourself . I'm going out tommorrow gonna stick another 50 on beds and catch more big fish in one day than you'll catch all year , expect some pics tommorrow night you friggin sissy .😂

Doubt it

Posted Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:21 pm

rangerdanger

Went to a secret location Sunday and caught about 35 smallies and 15 largemouth all on beds . Best five largies would weigh about 19 lbs , and multiple fifteen pound limits of smallies with the best five weighing about 16 and a 1/2 pounds ,some of the pictures are posted. There's lakes they spawn early every year regardless of water temp , just have to know what lakes to fish.

Nobody cares

Posted Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:25 pm

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

don51

rangerdanger

Don your a crybaby sissy with a stick up your ass you can go f--k yourself . I'm going out tommorrow gonna stick another 50 on beds and catch more big fish in one day than you'll catch all year , expect some pics tommorrow night you friggin sissy .😂

Doubt it

. Since I don't see any pictures of tuna on your profile does the name ( tunasty) refer to tuna or the smell of your grundle? Like I said the pics are coming tommorrow And when you see that i caught more big fish In one day than you caught all year hopefully you kill yourself or take up knitting or something . Keep posting your pics of one pounders it's hilarious . 🇵🇹👍🏽

Lies

Posted Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:54 pm

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

don51

rangerdanger

Doubt it

. Since I don't see any pictures of tuna on your profile does the name ( tunasty) refer to tuna or the smell of your grundle? Like I said the pics are coming tommorrow And when you see that i caught more big fish In one day than you caught all year hopefully you kill yourself or take up knitting or something . Keep posting your pics of one pounders it's hilarious . 🇵🇹👍🏽

jealous hater , check them pics skunk grundle. I know it sounds unbelievable to you cause you haven't even caught 50 bass your entire life . 🇵🇹🤑
Lies

Are you gonna catch em all on your skeet reese rod and weigh them on your fancy rapala scale?

Posted Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:06 pm

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

don51

rangerdanger

Doubt it

jealous hater , check them pics skunk grundle. I know it sounds unbelievable to you cause you haven't even caught 50 bass your entire life . 🇵🇹🤑
Lies

Are you gonna catch em all on your skeet reese rod and weigh them on your fancy rapala scale?

only have one skeet Reese rod , anything I take on my johnboat is just spares . The prop on my ranger is worth more than your whole rig .

Is it a 3 blade or 4? Aluminum or stainless?

Posted Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:32 pm

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

don51

rangerdanger

Doubt it

Lies

only have one skeet Reese rod , anything I take on my johnboat is just spares . The prop on my ranger is worth more than your whole rig .

Is it a 3 blade or 4? Aluminum or stainless?

3 blade raker 27 pitch . Obviously stainless you Chourico . The weight of the stainless steel is worth more than your shitty johnboat. This is stupid I'm done with you just waiting for treehugger don 51. Check those picks tommorrow so you can see what real fish look like.🇵🇹

Its not gonna be a real fish. Are you going to sheep pond again?

Posted Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:50 pm

Who moderates this site? I don't know of any other fishing site where personal attacks are tolerated. Time to pull the plug Exclamation

Posted Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:30 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links