Hey guys, I just moved to Sudbury and am wondering if anyone else on here is from that area and likes to fish for bass. I live very close to Heard pond, and not far from Dudley and Cochituate. I haven't had a lot of time to get out yet, but now that the move is behind me I'll have more time. If there is a local bass club I'd be interested in joining.

Thanks,

Josh

Posted Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:18 am

Do you have a boat? I have a kayak. If u are shore bound sud res has great bass fishing. I live in SOUTHBORO not far from you pm me if you would like to go out some time. I fish as much a I can

Posted Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:23 pm

Hey there,

I do have a boat now so I'm not stuck on shore. I have a 12' Coleman crawdad and a Champion 206.

Posted Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:16 pm

jjherting

Hey there,

I do have a boat now so I'm not stuck on shore. I have a 12' Coleman crawdad and a Champion 206.

good little boat. I have one with a minn kota.

Posted Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:58 am

I fish Dudley, Heards and Cochituate a lot, mainly Dudley, I have the best luck here. I dont really know if Any bass Clubs around here, although I would also love to join one. IF you would like any tips or info on these ponds let me know!~ Also the Sudbury river launch from RT20 is a great spot to!

Posted Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:36 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links