I've been off this site for awhile, was wondering if there is still car top tournaments every other Sunday? If so what is the schedule? Thx

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:48 am

gary750

I've been off this site for awhile, was wondering if there is still car top tournaments every other Sunday? If so what is the schedule? Thx

The only tournaments run through this site these days are kayak tournaments.

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:18 am

Well that kinda sucks. Would anyone be interested in getting together for a tournament?

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:32 pm

Throw a date and location out there and see who bites. Id be interested depending on where and when it is

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:51 pm

Agree with Rich, let us know

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:23 pm

How about july 10 @ oldham pond in Pembroke

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:14 am

FYI, On Monday they had the ramp on Oldham closed with a bar across it. I still launched but it was a pain.

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:43 am

Now u say that about the ramp i saw it too. But when i fish oldham i go down arelene st (off of brook st) and there is a small area to launch and enough parking for about a half dozen vehicles. So that could always be an option too

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:53 am

Oldham was insane when we had a kayak tourney there on May 28. One guy was knocked from his kayak by a boat flying by too close. Another had to help a couple who got knocked out of their canoe for the same reason. Two swimmers by the beach almost got nailed by a boat.

I had to report it. I know that place is bananas, but it seemed to be a bit worse than the norm that day.

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:06 pm

kenwood

Oldham was insane when we had a kayak tourney there on May 28. One guy was knocked from his kayak by a boat flying by too close. Another had to help a couple who got knocked out of their canoe for the same reason. Two swimmers by the beach almost got nailed by a boat.

I had to report it. I know that place is bananas, but it seemed to be a bit worse than the norm that day.

Yeah, the place is rough I would never go there on a weekend. Weekdays are pretty bad as well, I may swing by in the morning tomorrow.

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:34 pm

I used to like fishing Oldham. Always put up some nice numbers there. Been awhile though and fishing around those recreational vehicles could be a pain! I wish I was Mr. Awesome

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:16 pm

I haven't been to oldham in a couple of years. Guess I'm not missing anything

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:07 pm

shawneramone

I haven't been to oldham in a couple of years. Guess I'm not missing anything

Didn't you get a 20 lb bag out of there?

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:03 am

More like 17

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:48 am

may be interested.

Posted Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:03 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links