Hey Guy's and Gal's, My second article for EZANGLER just went live.
And yes, it's about Carp Fishing!!!
here is the link, hope you like and follow EZ. it's worth your time

Muskie

http://ezangler.com/tips-and-tactics/calling-carps-calling-carps/

Posted Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:21 pm

Good job Bud!

Posted Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Thanks Meat, hitting Lake Quinsig in the am for the Beginning of Carp Season. I only have a couple hrs, 430am - 6ish, then to work. If you want to see what the ruckus is all about, message me.

Muskie

Posted Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:21 pm

Good stuff, after seeing a carp along the Charles river I've been completly obsessed with these fish, even their history is cool. Theyre sneaky bastards that's for sure , ill be following your posts, very informative thanks dude , trying out the garlic and corn tonight , no luck for thrre days now, fishing a.m. and pm before and after work,maybe garlic will be the game changer

Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:06 pm

Good stuff, after seeing a carp along the Charles river I've been completly obsessed with these fish, even their history is cool. Theyre sneaky bastards that's for sure , ill be following your posts, very informative thanks dude , trying out the garlic and corn tonight , no luck for thrre days now, fishing a.m. and pm before and after work,maybe garlic will be the game changer

Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:07 pm

jordo

I have always done carp fishing in the Malden RIVER, at the everett/malden line, where cable company was. Only used french bread for bait, one line on bottom with a dough ball, the other floated with just the crust, always caught lot's of them

Posted Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:46 pm

Some good tips Muskie . I've seen your carp in the bathtub pic , we've met at the Rez . I work in cambridge so I hit the Charles on the way into work and out . Live close to indian lake so I hit that too . I don't have a boat so I shore fish everywhere I go . I'd tag along with you to quinsig if sometime ,

Posted Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:58 pm

Hahaha. That's so funny. 25lbs that Carp was. Hahahahah. My wife wanted to kill me. It's Carp time now. I will shoot you a.message

Posted Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:07 pm

I'll try the Malden river , never heard of it, still no luck , should I be fishing in slow moving water ? Using 1 oz barrel weight and six inch leader with a size six long shank , mix of garlic and corn , haven't even seen one yet . Caught some small.mouth on the corn which was a suprise. I'll be on it again in the a.m.

Posted Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:06 pm

Try the Malden river with dough and bread as 185 said. I use to fish there growing up. The guys from Pantadosi bakery feed the carp the left over bread so the love it. Caught carp up to 20 lbs back in the day. Haven't carp fished I years but I might give it a try

Posted Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:55 pm

I live just a couple of mins from the Malden River. Best time to fish there is now till spawn because its the only time of year to get a fish near 20lbs. The rest of the times fish usually go between 4-12lbs. Bread is the best bait at this venue although I have done well with corn. Comcast is a decent spot but a little too public for me. Fishing behind BNY Mellon will give you a better option of bank space and privacy. Good luck!

Posted Wed May 07, 2014 1:54 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links