If you are serious about catching a Trophy Carp, now is the TIME!!!!!!
The Carp are on Fire at the Ct River in S. Hadley, below the Dam, as we speak.

I dare say they are running in Biblical Proportions but it almost looks like the Salmon River in full tilt Yeah Baby

We have been having our way with them on Corn, Dough Balls and get this, GARLIC yup I said GARLIC!!! They got Vampire Carp in that river hahahahahahaha lots of Fish from 25-35lbs

Great Luck to all, it's worht the drive down the Pike to exit 5, maybe 10 mins off the Pike.

Posted Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:33 am

ive never caught a carp before

Posted Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:36 am

Mike, as an acting member of Muskie Adventure Tours, I would expect that to be on your LIST!!!!

Want to go tomorrow morning, I'm off from work.
Or anyone else that wants to make the TRIP, I'm game and GOING

Woooooooooooooooo

Posted Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:44 am

damn i wish i could go

Posted Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:47 am

I like quakeroats oatmeal. Squeeze it into a nice ball. the pieces of it break off here and there act like a chum streak. I've heard garlic works well before. Gonna try that later

Posted Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:53 am

This is an OPEN INVITE!!!! I live in Worcester close to the Pike
Who is ready for the Fresh Water Fight that a BASS just can't deliver, not even the Stripers fight like this!!!

Posted Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:55 am

Paul lets go Sunday morning! Or I could possibly go Saturday morning but I have airsoft at 4 in leicester so id have to be home by 230 to get geared up

Posted Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:39 pm

muskiebigfish

Who is ready for the Fresh Water Fight that a BASS just can't deliver, not even the Stripers fight like this!!!

I live in Worcester near the Pike Smile I fish Chicopee Ma from the State Ramp to Holyoke line -Not only Carp , Catfish -channel catfish,Sturgeon (Endangered Species Preservation ) Take Picture and let them go Smile The Ct River is loaded with fish ,.,.,.,

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:43 am

And the Carp are coming back as we speak, this fall like weather is great for all of us!!!! Is that your auger I hear? WOOOOOOOOOO

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:24 pm

muskiebigfish

And the Carp are coming back as we speak, this fall like weather is great for all of us!!!! Is that your auger I hear? WOOOOOOOOOO

I wanna go Friday night ( if I get the nite off lol) Go Fish

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:38 pm

muskiebigfish

Did you ever fish the Quinsigamond River in Grafton? Loaded with Carp (Mirror -Royal and Wild Carp.

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:43 pm

not yet...... Sounds like we should. I'm game

Posted Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:51 am

muskiebigfish

If you are serious about catching a Trophy Carp, now is the TIME!!!!!!
The Carp are on Fire at the Ct River in S. Hadley, below the Dam, as we speak.

I dare say they are running in Biblical Proportions but it almost looks like the Salmon River in full tilt Yeah Baby

We have been having our way with them on Corn, Dough Balls and get this, GARLIC yup I said GARLIC!!! They got Vampire Carp in that river hahahahahahaha lots of Fish from 25-35lbs

Great Luck to all, it's worht the drive down the Pike to exit 5, maybe 10 mins off the Pike.

Did you ever fish Chicopee and Holyoke ?

Posted Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:03 pm

muskiebigfish

Hi I just took a trip to Chicopee because they have a nice boat ramp - Carp was slow we cut 4 and a nice Sturgeon Smile

Posted Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:45 am

essox

muskiebigfish

Hi I just took a trip to Chicopee because they have a nice boat ramp - Carp was slow we cut 4 and a nice Sturgeon Smile

Duuude, you caught a sturgeon?!? I hope you snapped a pic... I l'd really like to see that!

What was the bait? And nice with the carp by the way. How big? That's a decent spot, but there isn't a ton of size there. They tend to max out in the high 30's (rare) there with and occasional 40 (very rare). There are other spots (primarily large lakes) that hold many mire high 40's, and much better numbers of high 30's.

Posted Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:35 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links