Hey MAFF haven't been around here for awhile. Usually never bother nor like to ask, but it's bugging me. Is this place even got any bass? Fished all day and all I caught was pickerel after pickerel. Looked like it maybe had some potential.

Posted Sat May 21, 2016 4:01 pm

There's bass in there

Posted Tue May 24, 2016 10:50 am

Thanks.

Posted Thu May 26, 2016 1:07 am

Something is wrong in there. I was there today. 2 bass. Even though its post spawn I did not see many beds at all. It had been several years since I had been there. It was decent in the past. Saw plenty of bait, even schools of golden shiners on the surface but nothing feeding on them. Weird

Posted Thu May 26, 2016 6:11 pm

stratos1966

Something is wrong in there. I was there today. 2 bass. Even though its post spawn I did not see many beds at all. It had been several years since I had been there. It was decent in the past. Saw plenty of bait, even schools of golden shiners on the surface but nothing feeding on them. Weird

Definitely, went there in Oct last year. Water level was down FEET all over, have never seen it that low...ever. Wonder if there was a die off over the winter, because I had the same experience when I was there 2 weeks ago, barely saw any fish and only managed a few dinks.

Posted Tue May 31, 2016 8:10 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links