Happy Hookers bass club has openings for the 2016 season. We are a non affiliated club. We have a 9 tournament schedule. 6 in ma. And 3 in N.H. We meet last Tuesday night of each month at 8pm in the trophy room at bass pro. Check out our Facebook page, contact me with any questions, or come to a meeting and see if we are a good fit.

Posted Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:55 pm

Meeting tomorrow night at bass pro shops trophy room down stairs near the pub.

Posted Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:25 pm

hookerman

applications ? Lol !!

Posted Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:34 am

dang

hookerman

applications ? Lol !!

X2

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:49 pm

Can't just let any old dildo into the club. Clubs are supposed to fun, you know.

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:50 pm

kenwood

Can't just let any old dildo into the club. Clubs are supposed to fun, you know.

C'mon , dildos are fun . Picking and choosing your members by application is saying that your members have to fit a certain mold that the club says is appropriate and is a form of segregation . The common bond of competing in tournaments should be enough to join any club . Basicly picking or not picking members because of how they talk , act , or are not like all the other old dildos In the club is wrong . Kenwood would know that I'm really not liked by most of the guys I compete against , because I'm out spoken ,usually driving my boat like I stoled it , and don't look or act like the old dildos who fish all these tournaments . Lots of lame haters fish tournaments ,not my problem.

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:34 pm

dang

kenwood

C'mon , dildos are fun . Picking and choosing your members by application is saying that your members have to fit a certain mold that the club says is appropriate and is a form of segregation . The common bond of competing in tournaments should be enough to join any club . Basicly picking or not picking members because of how they talk , act , or are not like all the other old dildos In the club is wrong . Kenwood would know that I'm really not liked by most of the guys I compete against , because I'm out spoken ,usually driving my boat like I stoled it , and don't look or act like the old dildos who fish all these tournaments . Lots of lame haters fish tournaments ,not my problem.

Is your name Ray Lentine?

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:04 pm

stratos1966

dang

kenwood

Is your name Ray Lentine?

Lol

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:07 pm

You guys are idiots! Really? Typically I start my yearly recruiting post with the attention grabber...Hookers looking for men...thought I would phrase it a little diffent this year...lol..sorry if you took offense. Great bunch of guys ,we have 6 spots open.

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:28 pm

hookerman

You guys are idiots! Really? Typically I start my yearly recruiting post with the attention grabber...Hookers looking for men...thought I would phrase it a little diffent this year...lol..sorry if you took offense. Great bunch of guys ,we have 6 spots open.

never said I took offense ,just found the whole application thing funny to fish tournaments ,just like clubs that have to vote people in . Sounds like more of a cult thing than a club ,and I don't mean happy hookers specifically, just speaking in general . Usually it's all about who ya know ,and who ya blow when it comes to federated clubs. Too many politics....it's just fishing.

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:50 pm

dang

kenwood

Have you been in a club before? More important, have you been in a bad club before? A club should consist of a group of anglers who, at a minimum, respect each other. A club with a bunch of members who dislike each other and fight all the time makes for one shitty club. There's nothing wrong with a little screening process, you know.

Fishing open tournaments, who cares who gets along with whom? A club is different, and it should be.

As for who does and doesn't like you, I have no idea. I'm a relatively reserved guy, so I miss out on a lot of the s***-talking. Haha.

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:07 pm

Been in two clubs . Meetings , politics , low payouts , no fun . I will say that Fall River bass was a good group of guys though.

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:34 pm

dang

Been in two clubs . Meetings , politics , low payouts , no fun . I will say that Fall River bass was a good group of guys though.

Clubs aren't for everyone. The one I'm in now, though, is excellent.

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:31 pm

I was in the Hookers from 1999-2004 or 05 can't remember... Anyways great club great group of guys,the core group of guys are still there other then a few Legends that passed away. My favorite thing was the 2 day Winnie Tourney, they get a group rate on Waterfront cottages and its just a really fun trip. I was in another club before the Hookers and it wasn't nearly as much fun mainly because of the Jerks who were allowed in.

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:54 am

purpleturkey

I was in the Hookers from 1999-2004 or 05 can't remember... Anyways great club great group of guys,the core group of guys are still there other then a few Legends that passed away. My favorite thing was the 2 day Winnie Tourney, they get a group rate on Waterfront cottages and its just a really fun trip. I was in another club before the Hookers and it wasn't nearly as much fun mainly because of the Jerks who were allowed in.

. Those jerks are what make 50 boat turnouts for tournaments . For instance aba div 5 would always have 35 to 60 boat turnouts , now there lucky if they get 20 . To many rules ,everyone's uptight and all it's done is stop the sport of tournament fishing from growing .when your picking who can fish ,and who can't with clubs etc is stops the sport from growing . Thats why tournament fishing 99.9 all white faces , because not everyone is welcome . Applications !give me a fucking break .

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:56 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links