Happy hookers have a few openings for the 2015 season. We fish the following lakes this year. ..Wequaquet, quaboag, Mashpee, the nip,Webster, long pond Freetown, squam and Winni. We hold meetings at BASS pro shops last Tuesday of each month at 8 pm, come on down and see if we are a good fit for you. Pm me or reply and i will answer any questions. ...Thanks.

Posted Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:21 pm

Are you taking any non-boaters??

Posted Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:21 pm

Pm sent

Posted Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:06 am

Meeting Tuesday night at Bass pro shops 8pm in trophy room come on down if interested in joining for this year.

Posted Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:23 am

Still have openings for both boaters and non boaters for the up coming Season. Meeting Tuesday night at Bass pro shops 8pm trophy room down stairs near the pub. .sit in and see if you like what you see.

Posted Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:33 pm

As of last night all available non boater spots are taken. . We have room for a few boater/non boater pairs. First tournament is 4/25 so anyone looking to jump in contact me soon. Thanks for all the interest from members of this site.

Posted Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:12 am

As of last night all available non boater spots are taken. . We have room for a few boater/non boater pairs. First tournament is 4/25 so anyone looking to jump in contact me soon. Thanks for all the interest from members of this site.

Posted Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:12 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links