Just wanted to take a few moments to say hello to all the members and introduce myself. My Name is Capt. Chris Serafin and I run a boat out of Narragansett, RI called the "FV Codzilla". I am a self professed ground fishing fanatic and run trips year round for Cod, Sea Bass, Fluke, Porgy's, Tog and anything else that considers itself a "cellar dweller". Look forward to posting some reports and making a few new fishing friends.

Tight Lines,

Captain Chris Serafin
USCG 50 Ton Master
FV Codzilla / Dock PP
33 State Street
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 559-9408
http://fvcodzilla.wix.com/codzilla
[/b]

Posted Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:19 pm

Welcome! I haven't been a member for very long, but I've already learned a lot!

Posted Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:23 pm

Is the cod fishing shut down for the season?

Posted Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:24 am

I'm interested in booking a trip. What's the availability looking like and what's the starting rate?

Posted Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:15 pm

dr

Is the cod fishing shut down for the season?

Not down here!!! Open for business year round - no closed season. 22" min @ 10 fish pp. Right now there is a nice size body of fish working Coxes Ledge and we did well on the last trip a few weeks back.

Posted Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:25 pm

themasterg

I'm interested in booking a trip. What's the availability looking like and what's the starting rate?

Awesome...I have a pretty flexible schedule right now so just let me know when you want to jump-on. I run "open boat" most trips and need a minimum of four to toss the lines. Every trip is posted on the my website usually a few days before I sail and I will probably post them up on this site to see how that works.

Regarding pricing...every trip is different but you probably won't find too many boats that offer good bang for the buck like I do. Right now I am fishing Sea Bass, Fluke & Porgy's, full day trip (8 - 10 hrs), all bait and tackle supplied for $80 pp...the head boats get more than I do an you get crap bait and forget about their "Rental Rods" - what a joke. Again, need four guys minimum to get off the dock. Thanks again for your interest!

Posted Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:41 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links