hello all,

this is my first post. i haven't even read any others, figured i'd introduce myself.

been fishing for about 7 years now, i by no means am good at it - its something i love to do whether or not i'm catching fish.

just got into kayaking this year only. i'm minutes from five mile pond and surrounding bodies of water so i'm hoping to take full advantage this and coming years.

Seb

Posted Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:13 pm

Welcome Seb! This is a great place to meet wicked smart anglers with a wealth of knowledge! Hopefully they will respond soon.

Laughing
Lots of Kayakers here too. What do you have for a Kayak?

Good luck
Tight lines!

Posted Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:23 pm

It's a 12' 6 field and stream eagle talon sit on top. Got it at dicks for a song. Still trying ton figure out how to organize my tackle better and all of that but I assume that's another forum. Looking forward to all the help and tips on here

Posted Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:01 pm

Welcome to the community! I got into kayak fishing last year and let me tell you it is awesome! It makes it nearly impossible to go shore fishing if I ever have a choice because you can just sit and fish in obscure spots that even bass boats can't get to. Also, if you can stand in your kayak, than you are Cadillacin! I'll never fish any other way! Good luck my friend!

Posted Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:42 am

I got a yak last yr n I love it but I still like to shore fish now and then just cause I love the chu n it is shore only and has great fishing.

Posted Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:48 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links