Gotta do it with temps forecast around 60. This one will be a little different. Normal rules apply with a few exceptions:

-4 hour time
-3 bass limit
-winner (biggest "bag") take all

Date: Friday, November 27
map http://goo.gl/uxfvp
Arrival: 9:30 AM
Launch: 10:00 AM
Weigh-in: 2:00 PM
Entry fee: $20
Payout: Winner Take All

Kayak Tourney Schedule and Rules are found at: http://www.mafishfinder.com/phpBB2/2015-kayak-canoe-tournament-schedule-and-rules-t12350.html

You know what to do to enter.

1. tomp
2. chrisfishd
3. mickeyp

Last edited by tomp on Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Posted Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:58 am

I'm in, unless a dire emergency comes up in work, I'll be there.

Is this one strictly kayak, or are crawdads with electric trolling motors allowed?

Posted Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:50 pm

Sorry can't do it have to work.good luck everybody Crying or Very sad

Posted Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:33 pm

Sorry, brownie. The weather Friday looked too good to pass up and Saturday doesn't look so good.

Chris, let's keep this one kayak/man-powered only. I've brought my crawdad type boat with trolling motor in this place and it gets too stressful with all the stumps.

Posted Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:16 pm

Hate to say it but I'm gonna have to skip this one,sorry guys, I have an opportunity to go to Mashpee/Wakeby Down Cape and slay some Smallies. Good luck everyone

Posted Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:32 pm

Sorry to hear, Don but hope you have a good day at the Cape.

Someone else asked about crawdad type boat with trolling motor. So, I'll change my mind and say, sure, bring crawdad with trolling motor if you like. I have both and I'll use my yak as I still say this place is loaded with "land mines" but either way is fine. Just be careful and wear pfd.

Posted Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:34 pm

My wife has to work. She doesn't want to take the day off because she'll have to dip into her PTO time and taking the day off would mean she wouldn't get holiday pay for Thanksgiving.

Total bummer because it seems like everyone is planning to fish Friday. =(

Anyway, I'll share this elsewhere, try to get some more folks for you. =)

Posted Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:55 am

I tried to recruit, got just one interested, but not definite. Is it still on Tom?

Posted Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:27 pm

Chris, I'll be there with my son so I'm planning to fish. So it's on as much as any 3-4 man tournament can be. Are you planning on going?

Posted Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:53 pm

I'll be there, with the kayak.

Posted Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:44 pm

Ok, me and my son too. sardinehunter was talking about coming too. Anyone else wants in, come on down.

Posted Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:50 pm

How'd it go???? Cape sucked...well fishing sucked for me I should say but the weather was great

Posted Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:59 pm

Very tough and very windy! Sardinehunter and I each had one keeper. My son, Mickey, predictably outfished me with 2 keepers for 2.5 lb. Chris was the winner with 1 good keeper for just under 3 lb. Congratulations to chris! I'm just glad I didn't get upended by a stump. The water was about 45 degrees and it would have been a pretty cold dip!

Posted Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:08 pm

With this front coming, I expected the bite to be better today. I have a tournament tomorrow. Hopefully they're biting.

Still wish I could have been there today. At least everyone caught something. =)

Posted Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:14 pm

Only bite, white 1/2 oz spinnerbait. I still have a sideways issue when posting pics.

Posted Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:26 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links