CBH next event will be at Tispaquin pond in Middleboro on 11/16...we will be launching out of the old campground at 68 purchase st in Middleboro....if you prefish you have to use the state ramp off of Eldon rd....no prefishing one day before any CBH event....post here or email me at dwojo@hotmail.com if u plan to attend

Posted Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:45 pm

Hey Dave I sent you a PM regarding the tournament this Sunday.

Posted Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:27 pm

got it jim....u can fish alone to if u want to....its only a 200 acre lake with a lot of 3-4#'s....cold water bite is tougher as usual

Posted Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:01 pm

Team Dambro/Wells are in. What are the hours and what time should be be there?

Posted Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:19 am

jamesd

Tourney is from 7 to 3. Not sure what the ramp is like or the parking situation, so I don't know what the best time to arrive is.

Posted Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:02 pm

kenwood

jamesd

Tourney is from 7 to 3. Not sure what the ramp is like or the parking situation, so I don't know what the best time to arrive is.

You fishing Ken?

Posted Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:16 pm

wojo

got it jim....u can fish alone to if u want to....its only a 200 acre lake with a lot of 3-4#'s....cold water bite is tougher as usual

Lots of 3-4#'s?

We talkin about the same lake? Confused

They usually park at the camp ground. There is plenty of room over there. You just need a 4x4 where the ramp can get tricky.

Posted Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Campground is 68 Purchase st.The public launch is a little easier except for the turn around.From there the campground is on the east bank just past the first rocky point.

Posted Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:56 pm

biggz53

kenwood

jamesd

You fishing Ken?

Yup. I'll be there. Shivering. =)

Posted Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:01 pm

khaskins

Campground is 68 Purchase st.The public launch is a little easier except for the turn around.From there the campground is on the east bank just past the first rocky point.

Paved ramp? Might be easier for me.

Posted Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:02 pm

try to get there for 5:30/6am...there is no paved ramp at tispaquin...remember, there is a $10 "participation fee" for this one and that is for all boats even if u launch from the state ramp....CBH gives the $10 per boat to the Holton family. They are damn nice to allow us to use there property

Posted Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:15 pm

24 deg. @ 6a.m. Exclamation Good Luck Exclamation

Posted Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:36 am

o ye of littel faith

Posted Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:26 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links