We have a great kayak trail set up this year. Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/groups/makayakbassin

April 15, 7–3 - Billington Sea (Plymouth)
May 6, 7–3 - Aaron River Reservoir (Cohasset)
May 13 - 6–2 - Lake Boon (Stow)
May 27, 6–2 - Glen Charlie Pond (Wareham)
June 10, 6–2 - A-1 (Westboro)
June 24, 6–2 - Stump Pond/Robbins Pond (Halifax/East Bridgewater)
July 8, 6–4 - Lake Winnipesaukee (Laconia, NH) *
July 22, 6–2 - Lake Nippenicket (Bridgewater)
August 5, 6–2 - Chauncy Lake (Westboro)
August 19, 6–2 - Charles River (Medfield)
September 2, 7–3 - Cook Pond (Fall River)
September 16, 7–3 - Oldham Pond (Pembroke)
September 30, 7–3 - East/West Monponsset (Halifax)
October 14, 7–3 - Lake Rico (Taunton)
October 28, 7–3 - Lake Maspenock (Hopkinton)

* KBF Trail Event (KBF members only).

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:35 am

Damn, I hope I'm around for some of these. How do they work? I don't have a livewell so how do you determine the winner? Plus, East Monponsett is my home turf lake, as well as Robbins/Stump pond. Maybe I'll be out there this year!

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:36 pm

I'm pretty sure Kman is right about James's name coming up but we just never did another one. Couple of dorito challenges maybe

Posted Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:53 pm

brenttheviking

Damn, I hope I'm around for some of these. How do they work? I don't have a livewell so how do you determine the winner? Plus, East Monponsett is my home turf lake, as well as Robbins/Stump pond. Maybe I'll be out there this year!

We don't go by weight, we go by length. So you need a Hawg Trough.

If you have a Facebook account, join our group and we'll get you up to speed. =)

Posted Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:05 am

I will join the FB group sure! Thanks for the info!

Posted Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:00 pm

like kman said anyone can go ahead and get a trail going, it stopped because too many guys wanted to put in input instead of just going along with what was there. show up, pay, weigh, photos joke and go home. maybe some t shirts with some team names. johnny and smoke got tired of people nagging and whining about stuff so they passed the torch and the rest is history. the old schoolers was made because quite a few of us became close friends while it was good and did a pick up tourny for some fun twice a year. pretty sure most guys are cool with no more drama and more fishing anyway. the less money on the line was always more fun. i have yet to be in one for doritos.

Posted Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:12 pm

Me and Sam always win the Doritos

Posted Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:03 pm

shawneramone

Me and Sam always win the Doritos

alternative facts

Posted Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:25 pm

This place will pick up once Spring starts. It sucks being in New England if you are a freshwater angler. We have to work hard for our catches. If you catch a 3 or even 2lber in these waters, consider yourself a god. It aint easy!

Posted Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:15 am

Almost stepped on this one this morning! About a 3 footer. We both jumped a mile! 😁

Posted Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:41 pm

crazy fishing down there, be careful !

Posted Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:34 pm

Yeah, you have to constantly be looking around. 6 types of poisonous snakes, luckily I haven't run into any. But the wildlife in general is pretty incredible! Cool

Posted Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:54 am

don51

Almost stepped on this one this morning! About a 3 footer. We both jumped a mile! 😁

Oh that is just a little baby gator, they don't become a threat until they get over 7 or 8 feet... Its the crocodiles that you need to worry about. but on the flip side, if there is a small gator in the water, there could be a larger one lurking nearby too

Posted Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:11 am

If ever a community deserved to die it was this one. One of the most toxic I've ever been even a minor part of.

Posted Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:45 am

fishinbev

If ever a community deserved to die it was this one. One of the most toxic I've ever been even a minor part of.

Jeeez, tell us how you really feel. I haven't been on the forums for that long, but I've never gotten a toxic vibe from anyone. I've seen a few threads go south with some guys getting mouthy, but hey its an internet forum, people feel invincible behind a computer screen. The forum is what you make of it really

Posted Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:09 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links