I've got a mid to late 80s coleman crawdad I am considering selling. I wanted about 500 or so, but id do 400 for a MAFishfinder member.

It has a custom deck on the front with a mount for a pedistal seat. I do not have a seat for it and never botherd getting one because I would rather stand. Swivel seat in the back. ill throw in the 3500 older motorguid trolling motor with it. Its busted up, hinges are broken so it doesn't lock into place, but it works and got me where I wanted to be. It came with an old eagle fishfinder. It works just don't know if it needs to be calibrated or if its any good. It was reading 15ft in 5 ft of water. I don't know anything about fishfinders or if its even worth anything but it comes with the boat as well.

Not really much of a needed description for the setup. Everyone here should know what they look like and are. It handled my 6hp engine perfectly fine and is nice and light to load by yourself.

The money I am asking is for the boat. The other stuff is really worthless except to someone who doesn't care if they use something a little banged up. I have no care if this goes or not, but if it goes then I can buy myself a new trolling motor for the bass boat. So either come with the $400 cash or stop off at bass pro and pick up the minnkota edge 45lb trust bow mount and trade! Or if you have a nice bow mount setup I might also be willing to trade for that.

If there is any interest. I can load this up and bring it to tomorrows tourny as well. But you have a half hour window from now until I leave for amesbury.

Posted Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:00 pm

If there is any interest. I would take $350.

Posted Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:52 pm

can you post some pics?

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:59 am

There is also a little anchor with it as well. The gas tank in the picture does not come with the boat. It does not belong to me.

Here is a picture of the busted up bracket. The trolling motor mounts, and spins fine. The bracket just doesn't lock into position.

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:22 am

She's a beauty and the price is right but I think it's just a bit too big for me to plop on top of my Nissan Sentra! Good luck!

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:17 pm

I would agree. I think it would just happen to be a little to big. Its light enough to pick up alone, but I think to throw on the top of a car is a little to much.

I would like to keep it seeing Its always nice to have something like this for the ponds I can't bring the bass boat. But to me. Id rather get my moneys worth out of the bass boat, and I could use a trolling motor so if it goes it goes.

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:33 pm

I borrowed my buddies crawdad and put it on the roof of my Ford Focus. Now I have a basshunter like the one on the left of that pic. I put it on the roof of my focus by myself with no trouble. Just bought some generic roof racks at auto zone for 27 bucks. It's been the best fishing season ever...so far. That looks like a great deal

Posted Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:55 pm

I'm the guy who helped you load it that day on the Wattuppa.. I believe it would work. Its just something that might or might not work seeing its about 11...12ft..

Posted Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:03 am

do you you think i could throw it on top of my honda accord sedan without a problem roof rack style? i don't need the motor or the finder though.

Posted Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:38 am

Thanks for the interest guys, but I believe the boat is sold.

Posted Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:15 am

If it falls through, I'll take it. I also have a 12v foot controlled trolling motor (minnnkota) we could work out towards the cost. I think it's a 40-50 pound thrust.

My number is 781-983-2716. (Brian)

Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:30 pm

Thanks for the interest, but the boat has been sold.

I was looking to get something at least 55lbs, but are you looking to sell the trolling motor? If so. How much?

Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:59 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links