South Watuppa Pond Boat Ramp in Fall River ,was there today and the gates were still lock? Any one know when they open the gates?

Posted Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:26 pm

I just did a quick search and found nothing, im assuming you would have to email city hall to get a clear answer

Posted Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:40 am

Surprising, since they collect a fee, you'd think it would be open year round.
Still, give the harbormasters office a call. I'm sure they can tell you.

http://www.fallriverharbormaster.org/boat-ramps.html

Posted Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:36 pm

weehooker

Surprising, since they collect a fee, you'd think it would be open year round.
Still, give the harbormasters office a call. I'm sure they can tell you.

http://www.fallriverharbormaster.org/boat-ramps.html

Have they started collecting fees yet?

Posted Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:20 pm

send a email to the harbormaster even he didn't know when , he had to get the info from higher up in his chain. would like to know soon.
Would like to know about SOMERSET boat ramp also they have a nice ramp and there is a pay box but no listing for how much or when it opens up. I even send the town hall an email and they gave me phone numbers to call so an so {but there in charge of the ramp?}

Posted Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:48 pm

Has any one fish South Watuppa Pond yet?

Last edited by inkslinger on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:18 pm

I read the posts and see they charge a fee at some boat ramps in Mass.
That's why i fish NH. I know of only one place that has a boat ramp fee. Fishing is better too.

Posted Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:22 pm

We still have a lot of free boat ramps to use with good fishing , But I still like to hit South Watuppa Pond every now an then caught many fish there like my pic.

Posted Sat May 20, 2017 7:30 pm

Will July 4th weekend was a disgrace , got up early to the gate only to find the gate was still lock at 5:30am by 6am there was 6 boats still waiting . I made a call to the Harbor Master to let him know an he had to call some one from Water Works , I waited till 6:30 an left end up trying out Cooks Pond an some good catch on white perch an yellow perch , bass .

Posted Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:42 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links