I do not see a forum discussion group on panfish such as crappie, white perch, bullhead, etc.? Is there no interest here in such?

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 2:00 pm

Love to pan fish mostly for crappie , road runners an jokers an tiny ika's is what I use. Caught a 5lb bass on a tiny ika

Posted Thu May 25, 2017 7:05 pm

Hard to beat an IKA for anything! Good to know that some folks here do appreciate crappie as well as bass.

Posted Fri May 26, 2017 4:56 am

I appreciate anything that will pull back! I often go out with UL rods/fly rods to target bluegill, perch etc. A fat crappie on UL tackle is enough to make anybody see the light IMHO.

Posted Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:54 pm

I panfish all the time in my backyard on the brook that runs through there. Crappie, perch, and occasionally some of the smallest bass you can imagine and once this year a pretty big one about 2lbs. It's great at night after work to go down there and relax.

Posted Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:00 am

Went to Tispaquin Pond on Monday and there was a lot of Blue Gil Bull Heads and crappy under a pound my biggest was 96oz, my son was able to land 1 bass for 2lb30oz. Was our first time there had a good day.

Posted Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:16 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links