Okay guys, heres the story. Im getting close to paying my truck off and have been giving alot of thought towards a bigger boat. that being said my 2011 tracker 1542 with 45lb thrust MK edge and 1996 johnson 25hp will be in need of a new home. im in no rush to sell at this moment since im not ready to buy. i just wanted to throw a line out and see what gives.

also with the boat and motor's comes,

2 interstate group 29 deep cycle batteries that were purchased this spring '14
2 finders on the bow (trolling motor) lowrance 4dsi
on the stern is an older lowrance mark5pro

it sits on a Cox trailer that i bought 2 years ago that is in great shape and i modded it to fit my boat perfectly. i can launch in very shallow/shitty places.

most of you guys have seen my boat or have even fished on it more than a couple times with me

with just me and the 25hp its goes about 27 28 mph which feels insane.

I LOVE THIS BOAT it has been my pride and joy for almost 4 years now BUT its time to start think about a bigger boat before the little bigmouths start poppin out haha

so now i come to you guys id rather sell to someone i know will fish as hard as i have on this bad larry.

send me a pm if you think youll be in the market in the spring or what ever. there are some photos on my page but not with the 25 hp or the new trailer. i garage this puppy as well.

THROW ME SOME OFFERS the worst thatll happen i say "no thanks"

Posted Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:58 pm

Are you willing to sell the 25 hp motor separately ?

Posted Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:01 pm

No

Posted Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:38 pm

i wish i was ready to get a bigger boat. dammit.

Posted Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:57 pm

it goes on craigslist in February-March

Posted Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:29 pm

mmmm perfect tax time!

Posted Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:07 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links