who's running the show around here, lol whats going on. most don't know me but a few will...... anyone running them here or what...
where is everyone, hello, lol

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:29 am

This forum is pretty much dead. No MAFF trail for big boats or cartoppers, just a small one for kayaks.

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:46 pm

Yea the lack of tourneys sent alot of guys away, it used to be so much better. Sad

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:09 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

who's running the show around here, lol whats going on. most don't know me but a few will...... anyone running them here or what...
where is everyone, hello, lol

The Grand Poohbah is BACK!!!!!

Posted Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:21 pm

teamhookset

Yea the lack of tourneys sent alot of guys away, it used to be so much better. Sad

that and the forum loading very slow for lots of people.

Posted Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:55 pm

I can't load maff on my phone unless I'm connected to wifi.

Posted Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:54 pm

Yea i noticed the loading thing, and the inability to go back. Pretty sure i saw you at the somerville depot the other day Karl

Posted Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:09 pm

This place went down hill as soon as they made that Shawneramone guy a mod.

Posted Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:18 am

stratos1966

This place went down hill as soon as they made that Shawneramone guy a mod.

Probably because I didn't throw you out

Posted Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:13 pm

teamhookset

Yea i noticed the loading thing, and the inability to go back. Pretty sure i saw you at the somerville depot the other day Karl

You probably did, I am always there.

Posted Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:51 pm

The whole design (and I assume coding) of this site is seriously outdated, which is causing most of the issues. It needs a massive redesign, but I doubt that'll happen if it hasn't already.

I'm assuming that, because of the ads, it's making someone some money, though, which is probably the only reason it's still around.

Posted Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:32 pm

There were a few different chain of events that led to the falling apart of the tournament trail. It doesn't really matter why at this point, but it would be cool to see a rebirth of sorts next season.

Posted Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:33 pm

pocketfisherman

There were a few different chain of events that led to the falling apart of the tournament trail. It doesn't really matter why at this point, but it would be cool to see a rebirth of sorts next season.

One only needs to step up and run it.

Posted Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:52 pm

Schedule it...... they will come!!!

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:31 am

I have been posting cartop tournaments on here for two years.

Posted Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:31 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links