"Get Hooked on Massachusetts"

Free Member Sign Up!
Already a Member? Login Here.
Add to Favorites

MA Fish Finder Forum Index
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 

Website Suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MA Fish Finder Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sfjtomp
Baitfish Rank

Total Points: 3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject: Website Suggestions Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to be taking over the maintenance of the website and wanted to get the conversation started with the MAFF community about what you would like to see fixed, improved or added to keep this community as active and beneficial as possible. There have been a few threads with some suggestions but I would love to hear from more of you. If you prefer to share your opinions or suggestions privately, please feel free to pm me.

Thanks,
Tom
kenwood
Largemouth Rank

Total Points: 876

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this legit? If so, fix/update everything. The entire site is outdated by about 10 years.

Good luck! Laughing
sfjtomp
Baitfish Rank

Total Points: 3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's legit and you're right there is a lot to do to modernize the site. I'll be updating the look and feel and making it mobile friendly but if you have any specific features or sections that you think really need to be added or fixed let me know.
jwo1124
Rainbow Trout Rank

Total Points: 99

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a reason why there is hardly any activity on this site? I've been an on and off member here for years. I usually check in every few months, maybe started a few threads here and there about new bodies of water I fish, but looking back at the posts in the general discussion, there's like a dozen for the whole summer....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MA Fish Finder Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: