Lol I'll be on my way to some of my favorite spots soon. I've noticed one of my spots seems to be heavily over fished and now the carp seem sketchy of anything thrown in. But the giant snappers seem to love it. Still looking for new spots haven't been on the forum in a long while. Why do we have to have? Wish I was a kid again so I could just spend all my time fishing haha. Good luck and tight lines guys.

Posted Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:09 pm

mrsfish523

Lol I'll be on my way to some of my favorite spots soon. I've noticed one of my spots seems to be heavily over fished and now the carp seem sketchy of anything thrown in. But the giant snappers seem to love it. Still looking for new spots haven't been on the forum in a long while. Why do we have to have? Wish I was a kid again -so I could just spend all my time fishing haha. Good luck and tight lines guys.

Looks like Grafton Wink From the pic Cool I think my season its over - cut up my hand with the saw

Posted Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:11 pm

That sucks lol. But nope not grafton in the pic. I haven't got up to grafton to fish at all so I know nothing about spots there.

Posted Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:41 pm

Question: Has the carp bite slowed down for the summer or are they still somewhat active? I've never caught a carp before but I want to SOON. im not sure if id have a chance at this time of year, though, so if anyone has any feedback, that would be fantastic.

Posted Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:01 am

I had a great spot in Waltham (purgatory cove) sadly the area has been dredged and they treated the water so all of the fish seem to have gone. Caught a nice 26 inch carp right before they treated the water, now the bite is dead.

Any other ideas in the area? I am going to try to start setting up a spot in the newton lower falls area, maybe enough corn and wonder bread in the water will get these beasts going again!

Posted Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:06 pm

mrsfish523

That sucks lol. But nope not grafton in the pic. I haven't got up to grafton to fish at all so I know nothing about spots there.

Thats a beautiful fully scaled mirror, congrats Very Happy

Posted Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:29 pm

Tend to wait til it gets cool and they spawn again I think. All I know is my favorite spot they come back late September or early October. I went two weeks ago though and hooked onto a 25lb+ monster that rose to the surface and spit hook out when I tried to set hook. Saw them jumping. Went back twice n nothing!

Posted Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:33 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links