Since it was such a crappy day I didn't have to work this morning. So me and Paully went out scouting. With the map software off this site and downloading google earth you can find your way into some new water. So me and Paully headed down to Plymouth as usual and went into the some dirt back roads. We found a couple of new places where going to have to try, but didn't find the pond we were really looking for. When you get into those back wood road in Pylmouth some of them have no street signs it can make it tough. So if you guy ever drive by a pond and are wondering how to get in, you have all the tools you need right on this site. Cool

Posted Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:51 pm

Well we fond the pond we were looking for. It looks like it may be a good one. Petra and I are going to give it a shot this weekend.

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:02 pm

Good luck guys. Rip those lips!
tight lines,
Meat

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:32 pm

I am ready for plymouth, have heard great things about those little ponds. im in let me know when, I can be down there in an hour or so. Smile

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:57 am

Yup the pond we found sucked but, theres 365 ponds in Plymouth and I have only fished about 30 of them so on to the next one. Jonny I'll take you to a few holes if you want. That goes for all my friends on the fishfinder. Very Happy

Posted Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:40 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links