The open-world destinations in Destiny 2 have evolved with each expansion, offering a variety of encounters, secrets, and bosses for players to enjoy. Occasionally rewarding such endeavors with triumphs or even exotic loot, such as Destiny 2 Silver, if players know where to look. So, in this article, let's take a look at which patrol zones in Destiny 2 you should be spending the most time in?

1 Savathun's Throne World (Court Of Savathun)

The diverse selection of swamps and white gothic castles make the Throne World one of the most beautiful destinations, giving it an eerie atmosphere perfectly channeled into the events and campaign. Of all the patrol zones in Destiny 2, it is Savathun's Throne World that makes the most of past successes to craft a truly wonderful destination for players.

2. Neomuna

The Neptunian city of Neomuna is a welcome departure from the crumbling ruins and alien structures of most patrol zones in Destiny 2, instead heralding Guardians into a cyberpunk city rife with the invading forces of Darkness. The lively city is, curiously, very empty. It's not a huge issue, given that Destiny 2 patrol zones aren't usually littered with allied characters, so if fans can get past that, Neomuna's sky-high towers and bright neon lighting are something to behold.

3. The Dreaming City

The second location from the Forsaken expansion, The Dreaming City is one of the few remaining elements from one of Destiny 2's most celebrated DLCs. What makes The Dreaming City one of Destiny 2's strongest patrol zones, however, is the fascinating time loop at its center, altering the destination over a three-week cycle that repeats indefinitely. Secrets, NPCs, and events all move around according to the timetable, giving players a reason to return to this patrol zone even if its story value has been lost to time.

4. Europa

Europa struggled against the diversity of some previous destinations, offering an endless frozen wasteland interrupted only by the occasional Vex structure or Braytech installation. However, the patrol zone becomes thoroughly rewarding when hunting for secrets, with collectibles hidden in every nook and a powerful exotic waiting for those seeking the truth about one of Destiny's longest-serving allies.

5. The Cosmodrome

Added permanently to Destiny 2 with Beyond Light, The Cosmodrome replaced The Red War campaign as the new player experience, initially as a mission-only location with 2019's New Light update, before becoming a fully-fledged patrol zone in 2020. Although strikingly similar to The EDZ and offering just as limited an experience for veterans, The Cosmodrome is a crin the acquisition of a popular returning exotic, making it a desirable location for players of all statuses.

6. The Moon

The first revelations of Destiny 2's big bad, The Darkness, were made on The Moon during the Shadowkeep expansion, revealing the true strength of this enemy as Guardians moved around defeating 'nightmare' variants of their fallen foes. It's certainly not to every player's liking, especially given how gray the landscape is, but it's certainly the first step in the right direction, offering replayability in the forms of the Alters of Sorrow activity and collectibles that are still sought out by Guardians today.

7. Nessus

Like The EDZ, Nessus holds much less value than it used to, losing content and story relevance in the 2020 sunsetting, but gains a slight edge over the Earth-set patrol zone for its unique environment. Nessus also plays host to fan favorite vendor Failsafe, a malfunctioning AI continuously switching between two contrasting personalities. Although relatively untouched since the game's release, Failsafe remains an entertaining factor in the few strikes she still appears in, elevating what could have been just an irrelevant destination into a vacation from the intensity of most modern activities.

Posted Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:34 pm

Yes I remember now. Destiny is a pole dancer.

Posted Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:08 pm

Posted Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:52 pm

I’ll invite my son. We won’t tell him. It’ll be a surprise.

Huh, wut, invite your son. Yo! I’m not gay.

I went to grade school and junior high with his ex wife’s younger sister.
Yo come here he likes you.

EJ shmaiynuh ~

Posted Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:17 am

You like working here? They treat you good? They give you a raise and stuff?

He’s at the strip club and she’s outside the front of her house with some
guy feeling up her knockers and they’re giggling as the neighbors are watching.

He gets home and says to himself. Something’s not right and I’m not the problem.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/general/default.htm

I seen it all.

Posted Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:22 pm

He moves to a good neighborhood and decides to go legit.
Starts his career and opens up his own business. Now he’s
eating Chinese food.

Here comes El Padrina, Queen Pin, Heffa

Posted Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:38 pm

That’s where I went to junior high and elementary.

You owe me, you owe me. KB got punched in the face.
A school bus for who? I’m going to Lane.

Posted Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:44 pm

They’re performing, I’m not welcome. Thats her brother. They’re real friendly.
What do you see? Wow look how nice everything is. I’m the councilman.
Take your dopey azz someplace else.

Posted Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:51 pm

Put him on the bus. Look he got his helmet on.

Posted Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:25 pm

It never happened. Wrongfully terminated for insubordination.
Did you book your mill. No I booked Brooklyn.
They’re testifying against me.
Go back to what.
I never knew I was so hated.
We’re from the Bronx. We tell people what to do.

It’s nothing more than a stupid kid that’s an orphan.

Posted Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:55 am

It looks like a perfect match. I saw someone wearing this the other day.
But only the leggings, not the top. Silk City made an excellent chenille.
There was also the Italian brand that needed to be waxed and plate with
denier. Count and ends depended on the gauge of the machine. It added
A bit of a sheen after dying. Not near as nice as the Silk City Fibers yarn.
The cost was a fraction of the price.

ALL WRAPPED UP LONG SLEEVE LOUNGE CROP TOP OFF THE SHOULDER CHENILLE SKINNY LEGGING TWO PIECE LOUNGE JUMPSUIT - 3 COLORS AVAILABLE

And at the end we somehow misplaced millions of dollars. YAWN ! !

Posted Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:56 pm

Dizm has 2 sisters. Buz is on a talk show on day time TV.

There’s the Oasis. Kent paper is crack whores wondering the streets.
How did you end up here? It’s not there anymore.

http://www.gouldpaper.com/jp/about-us/

They play with the President of the corporation. Thats the other sisters husband.

I’m f’n crazy, it’s an orphan.

This dumb fukc can kill you.

Posted Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:01 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links