What is the level of Grand Seiko, the first "mechanical chronograph"? replica Grand Seiko Watches, a famous Japanese watch, launched the brand's first "mechanical movement chronograph" Tentagraph at the "Watches and Miracles" 2023 Geneva Watch Fair not long ago. Let's take a look today, whether this "mechanical chronograph", which represents the highest level of Japanese famous watches, can start a "frontal confrontation" with the famous Swiss watches.

In the past many years, the chronographs launched by Grand Seiko are all Spring Drive chronographs. The Grand Seiko Spring Drive chronograph has a unique 2 o'clock, 4 o'clock, and 9 o'clock counter layout, which is very recognizable. But if Grand Seiko wants to compete with Swiss famous watches in all directions and become the overlord in the famous watch world, then it must have a “mechanical movement chronograph” in order to stand in the same arena with Swiss famous watches such as Rolex and Omega. Now, the Crown Blue Lion Tentagraph is here.

The 9SC5 automatic chronograph movement of the Grand Seiko Tentagraph is a modular chronograph movement.replica best watches

Tentagraph automatic chronograph, using Grand Seiko's first mechanical chronograph movement, Caliber 9SC5. Grand Seiko launched a new generation of automatic three-hand movement 9SA5 in 2020. The 9SC5 automatic chronograph movement was developed by adding a timing module to the 9SA5 movement.

The timing module of the 9SC5 automatic chronograph movement includes a cylindrical wheel and a vertical clutch. The module is installed on the front of the movement, that is, on the dial side, so the timing components cannot be seen from the bottom of the watch. Although it is a modular movement, the technical configuration of the column wheel and the vertical clutch are all in place. Moreover, the 9SC5 chronograph movement also uses the "three-arm zero return lever" commonly used by Grand Seiko. The chronograph second wheel, chronograph minute wheel, and chronograph hour wheel each have their own independent zero return levers. And many famous Swiss watch brands, like Blancpain 1185, use an "integrated zero return lever". All zero return cams are controlled by a sliding push rod to return to zero.watches replica high quality

Among the mainstream Swiss watches, such as Rolex 4130/4131 chronograph movement, Omega 9300/9900 chronograph movement, IWC 69000 chronograph movement, Jaeger-LeCoultre 751 chronograph movement, Panerai P9100 chronograph movement, Blancpain 1185/F385 chronograph movement Movement, Audemars Piguet 4401 chronograph movement, Patek Philippe CH28 chronograph movement, etc., are all integrated automatic chronograph movements. That is, the timing parts and movement time parts are integrated into one, which is a specially developed timing movement.

But at the same time, there are also "schools" of modular chronograph movements among famous Swiss watches, such as the UNICO chronograph movement of Hublot Big Bang, and the OCTA 1300.3 chronograph movement of F.P.Journe, which is the same as the Crown Blue Lion 9SC5. It is a modular automatic chronograph movement. Brands using modular chronograph movements focus on the expansion of movement functions in order to install other functional modules. Grand Seiko also stated that there are considerations for further development of other functions.replica luxury watches

Except for the timing module, the Grand Seiko 9SC5 movement is basically the same as the three-hand movement 9SA5 from the perspective of the back. The escapement at the core of the movement is also the new generation of Grand Seiko's "double impact escapement". Grand Seiko's "double impact escapement" and Omega's "coaxial escapement" have the same technical principle and historical origin. The operating efficiency of the escapement is about 17% higher than that of the conventional lever escapement. The movement has a swing frequency of 36000 high-frequency, thanks to the more efficient escapement, and the power is 72 hours. It is one of the high-frequency chronograph movements with the longest power storage. The movement has 60 jewel bearings, with a daily error of +5/-3 seconds.

In terms of movement decoration, the 9SC5 movement is the same as the 9SA5 movement. The upper plywood of the movement is decorated with Geneva stripes, the lower plywood is decorated with pearl patterns, and the automatic rotor is hollowed out. Movement balance splint, winding/drive train splint, barrel splint are independent, and the splints are chamfered. The movement has more independent splints, which is very beautiful.replica watches uk

Tentagraph uses a ceramic bezel. The ceramic bezel of this watch has a circle of polished outer rings and a circle of brushed inner scales. The ceramic ring combines two polishing methods, which is rare in the world of famous watches. The combination of polishing and brushing creates a certain light and shade effect, and the details are well decorated.

The dial is one of Grand Seiko's strengths. Tentagraph uses the new-generation design style that Grand Seiko will become popular after 2020 (mainly used in the Evolution 9 series). Watch hands with 3 facets, where the end of the hour hand is square. Although some players have opinions on removing the "pointy" of the hour hand, the square needle is placed on this chronograph, which is very hardcore. The time scale of Tentagraph not only has many facets, but also has polished inclined surfaces and horizontal stripes on the front. In addition to the hardcore sports replica watches sale, the details of Tentagraph are very delicate and sharp.

On the blue disc, there are fine textures. The decorative texture of the disc surface imitates the texture and outline of the ridge of Mount Iwate. In recent years, natural features have been used as the main feature and added to the disk, which has greatly enhanced the artistic sense of the "practical" crowned lion.

Objectively speaking, since Grand Seiko launched a new generation of movements represented by 9SA5 and 9SC5, the technical level of watches has risen to a new level. It already has the ability to confront Swiss famous replica swiss Watches such as Rolex, Omega, IWC, Breitling, Panerai, and Cartier.

Posted Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:06 am

They’re at his house.

Posted Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:58 pm

Can you look over these reels. Someone gave them to me.
This one the gears are skipping.

I like bird watching. With a smile like that I’m buying a camera.

The way I gave it To him. Is the way I got it back.
He lubed the reel and wiped it down. 5 reels.
What a kick in the balls! I received the email
for the permit last night. <DELETE>

There’s $1,000’s of fishing crap all over the place.
From porgies to tuna. I love tile fishing.
Now I’m collecting bearings, gears and drag washers.

I work in the knitting department, not the cut and sew (finishing).
There are many different sewing machines used to
attach the components that make the garment.

I am a merrow mechanic.

I’m doing an apprenticeship ship for Shimano, Daiwa and Penn.
You don’t get paid for working at the garage sale.
Now I lock myself in a dingy room to repair these reels.

https://youtube.com/shorts/8eqO5VSAqwg?si=ErYBYTGU4Ju89uP2

Some guy shows up with a Newell and a seigler.
Sorry we don’t service them. A million parts all over the place.

Posted Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:28 am

I have a chest cold. I have the flu. I quit smoking.
He called into work sick. He’s with me and smoking.
It’s fluke, he’s having a difficult time. He’s in pain
and smoking weed. Absolutely ridiculous!!
There’s coolers and tackle with lead in a tool chest.
Yo what happened?

She has two brothers. The one married fenocs sister.
He’s partners with the kraut from the beer distributor.
Did I forget to mention that I got along good with all
the girls? Tell someone that you have a problem with me.
They’ll tell you go take a walk before we bust you over
your head.

There’s way to many of you, it’s overwhelming.
Come here suck my deek. That’s what I seA.

Big clans of ethnic groups show up all at once and they start dictating.

Posted Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:59 am

Posted Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:29 pm

I’m middle Eastern European.

Am suflat nasul.

What do you mean by that?

You’re dogging it.

te trage câinele.

How did you end up here, without asking.
Nobody has done never it to me.
For reason that not your middle eastern fro.m

The dream team

The 1992 Barcelona Games marked a historic moment for the sport when professional players, including those in the NBA, were allowed to participate at the Olympic Games. Since then, the gap between the US and the rest of the world continues to shrink.

May 4, 1980
Josip Broz Tito died in the Department of Cardiovascular Surgery at the University Medical Centre, Ljubljana on May 4, 1980, at 3:05 pm, due to complications of gangrene, three days before his 88th birthday. He died on the seventh floor, in a small room on the southeast corner.

My grandfather was decorated twice as a nationalist
by a dictator in a communist regime.
This literally has nothing to do with me.
They’re illegally crossing the borders.
You don’t see us at the border shooting down Mexicans.
They don’t do it to us and we’re such angels.

He granted the Serbian woman that works at the bank a college scholarship.

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:21 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links