Hey Guys lets get out one MORE TIME! I am up for any place other than BOONE......LOL, Lets make it some where in the middle for everyone. Smoke Johny any ideas? Hows this place A-1 I hear alot about it, never fished it.

Posted Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:11 pm

a-1 stump pond is a nightmare during this season. i would fish that one in june, tough on the boats though. stumps everywhere. tough tough place.

I unfortunatly am done for the season, finishing my remodel project and moving in a month or two. i'm done.
you guys go right ahead.

Posted Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:16 pm

A-1 / Stump would be good for car toppers next year, but not good for bigger boats. way too many stumps, trees, and hazards. i could be wrong, but i think they set up a dam and filled it in without removing any trees, etc. some nice bass in there though.

Posted Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:20 pm

FULL BLOWN ADDICTION..........I'm in lol

Posted Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:01 pm

I'm in, depending on the day. This is a busy month. I've never fished A1 but I'll give it a try.
Roger

Posted Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Hey guys I am not saying A-1 is the place we should go, was just an idea, I'll go just about anywhere. You guys name it!

Posted Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:58 pm

meatballs

Hey Guys lets get out one MORE TIME! I am up for any place other than BOONE......LOL, Lets make it some where in the middle for everyone. Smoke Johny any ideas? Hows this place A-1 I hear alot about it, never fished it.

I'd be up for it. Don't think it would take any arm twisting at all to get the Kman in too!

Posted Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:03 pm

Where is this A-1 place located?? How is the boat ramp there?

Posted Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Westboro, but I'm not sure about the ramp.

Posted Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:23 am

megad80

Where is this A-1 place located?? How is the boat ramp there?

You can put a trailer in no problem. Last time I fished A-1, there ended up being a tournament there, probably 8 or 10 bass boats. There's some good bass in there and it's a pretty cool spot. The whole back area is all stumps and weeds and I don't think there are any houses on it. Kinda nice to feel like you're in the middle of nowhere...and nailing some big bass!

Posted Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:32 am

it is a really nice quiet pond to fish. there are only a couple of houses on one section of the shore in the back. other than that it is all open. the boat ramp is decent. steep paved hill to get down, but no problems loading and unloading. not a ton of parking, but there's never a ton of people there.

Posted Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:51 am

guys, I am fairly new to the site and I missed the whole tourney series this summer. I would love to get 1 last tourney for this year. Count me in

Posted Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:59 pm

CHEBACCO LAKE/HAMILTON What about this lake? ton of parking NO gate to worry about and the biggest fish of the year was caught there? Maybe the weekend of Oct 23-24, Just and Idea, let me know your thoughts

Posted Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Seems like the guys might need a break Mikey lol.A few weeks ago there would of been 3 pages already lol.I'm down to fish either way,tourney or just a few guys meeting up somewhere.Looks like a couple interested......let me know.

Posted Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:51 am

Workn on it !

Posted Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:53 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links