Sorry you can't make it Bam, if things change hop in! Sam I hope your partner can make it, the canoe is on reserve for you lol! And Smoke, make it happen kid! Hope to see you all here- who else wants in?

Posted Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:52 pm

napa

Suprised this isnt full yet

Natick Guy?
Bam?
Slobs R Us?
Johnny its right next door?
Smoke, impossible your not down?
Hawghunters have a car topper?
Northshore?
Kman?
Hookers?
Meat?
NocatchUm?
Morefish?

Hooligans i know you have a car topper?

where is everyone!!! let makes this happen!

Kinda short notice for us. I did have stuff planned out already for Sunday. Nothing that can't be changed, but I don't know yet if the Kman is available. I'll let you guys know as soon as I can.

Posted Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Well, I was going to go buy a cartopper but since the landlords are in on this too, I guess we are all F&*ked........LOL I will let you know, have to ask wife the same old question.........Fishing or sex? I should run a poll on this????????

Posted Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Alright making some headway to fill the teams. Sam, the canoe is reserved for you regardless lol so good luck getting a partner, I hope to see you in attendance. Smoke- Make it happen kid, your presence will add to the arrogance on Maspy. And Bam, I'm sorry you can't make, but if anything changes you have a spot!

Who else is in? Let's make Maspy's Lunkers wish we never fished on Sunday!

Posted Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:01 pm

I'm sorry for the late notice but my schedule has been crazy so lastnight way the earliest I could commit- better late than never. Team Northshore would also elevate the arrogance!!! Meatballs- make use of saturday night and maybe you can have Sunday morning off lol! Hope to see you guys Sunday am!

Posted Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:05 pm

no worries brandon, congrats on the project. yeah, i have a feeling someone on here would hop in if my other partner is a no go. meatballs, if she picks sex, you go fishing right? win win either way.

Posted Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:09 pm

bassmonkey is in!

Posted Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:21 pm

Actually is there room for us? Because we're up for it there is!

Posted Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:23 pm

ok, after talking with our sponsers, team Northshore is in. Had to make sure there would be no legal issues stepping on to arrogant territory.

Posted Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:09 am

Hahaha, glad the sponsors are allowing arrogant behaivor Kman! And yes bass monkey's your in!

Posted Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:19 am

Looks like Sunday's weather will be solid for this time of year: mostly sunny and should get to the low 60's. Just keep in mind it will be quite frigid to start the day (About 35-40 degrees) so layer up and bring a little of grandpa's old cough medicine!

I think we have 6 teams so far, looks like it's coming together. We are going to Angle even if we don't hit 8 teams but I'm sure it will fill up.

If you guys want to plan to get to my house between 6 and 6:30am we should have a little daylight and plenty of time to get on the water by 7:00 am.

Napa will be monitoring the message board after 6 pm tonight but if you guys have any questions just call 1 800- Arrogant haha JK 508-380-5605.

See you all in a couple days and looking forward to finishing the year with some bass!

Posted Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:09 am

Good Luck to all you guys and Arrogance thanks for the invite!I'm super bummed I'm not gonna make it.I've been staring at the beasts in your profile for awhile and I REALLY wanted to check this place out lol.Anyways cant wait to see pics so make sure some one has that covered lol.And bring your anchors boys gonna be windy.

Posted Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:41 am

Good Luck guys ur gonna need it,sunday is looking pretty shitty.

Posted Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:53 am

62 Degrees, Sunny and 14 mph wind and that's shitty for mid October?? Interesting perspective.....

Posted Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:58 am

Glad Team Northshore and the Bass Monkeys are in....lets get a few more!!

Not sure what report your looking at Jimmy, but 62 and Sunny is all im seeing on Sunday. Of course it will be freezing in the morning..but just gear up gents!

Also here is my number if you guys get lost or need directions

508-254-6527...feel free to call me Sunday Morning if your in the area and just cant seem to find the house

Posted Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:59 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links