damn sorry to hear that man. really thought you'd do well today.

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Yeah, tough day. I stayed home, raked the leaves and sticks off of my lawn and cut the grass. Then I trimmed up my dwarf fruit trees and staked one of them. Then I broke down a bunch of old boxes and put them in recycling. Then I had a beer, and another beer and another. Figured it was more fun than battling the wind.

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Smartest man on earth ^

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:36 pm

by 2:30 the wind picked up bigtime, it was bad out there. We pretty much sank 5 feet from shore.

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Oh crap Kman. You guys make it out with all your stuff? I was concerned for all of you guys in those boats. It was like being on Boston Harbor

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Shawn I gotta tell you man, if you left at noon time, you did not see anything like what was to come.

We salvaged everything but not so sure my camera made it out alive.

I did manage a bass at least.

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:20 pm

sank? were you taking on water bad? i hope not...

anyone catch anything? i'm sure someone found them.

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:22 pm

4 teams caught fish and I think 2 teams had their limits.

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:23 pm

samf

yes waves you could surf filled the boat and pinned it to bottom

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:26 pm

good thing you guys made it out alive and with all of your stuff.

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Well we got Skunked but , I gotta tip my hat to Sinista ! Had it rough but still got everything done!
I hope it all worked out for you , and great to meet all you guy's hopefully the next tourneys are a little better conditions !!

Also got a good laugh at the dude with his first boat trying to get it back on his trailer!!! You had to be there to see it!

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Wow Karl. Glad you guys got out of there alive. I had a b**** of a time getting the boat on the trailer too.

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:49 pm

kman

samf

yes waves you could surf filled the boat and pinned it to bottom

Glad your safe. That place is huge I can't imagine being there today even with my jon boat. That's sick.

There's a reason why they call it a Sea.

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:49 pm

North shore launch with a south wind equals trouble. Glad that everyone made it back alright. I saw the afternoon forecast with those gusts. Imagine the sustained wind speed was pretty tough too. Morning in CT was deceivingly nice.

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:13 pm

Yeah, I was surprised how most people stayed out there! water chopping and most of boat almost was fulled with water when arrive the shore. Glad nobody had bad day! I wouldn't make it out there.

p.s. nice to meet some of you guys! If I didn't introduced myself to you. (I'm that guy who use blue jacket with orange hat) So, nice to see you guys.

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:56 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links