New

I'm new to the site and looking to ask some questions. I just bought my first bass boat! A 2008 Nitro 750 DC. I've fished all my life. Usually off a pelican. Looking to see where my maiden voyage should be. I live in Stoughton but am willing to travel where ever. Looking to do some small mouth/ largemouth fishing. Also I'm looking to get into some beginner tournaments this spring and summer. Any info is much appreciated.

Posted Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:24 am

welcome, i'll meet you at the ramp and give you the tour, lol
good luck out there and congrats on the boat.

Posted Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:56 am

Welcome to the site. There is a MAFF tournament trail on the right hand side of the main page. 2 trails, one for cartoppers and one for bass boats. Check them out. A signup thread is started 1 week before the up comming event. The thread posts at 8pm on the sunday before and it is 1st come 1st serve. Once the number of boats on the permit has been met the tournament is full. It is reccomended you be online and on the site at 8pm on the Sunday before if you want to be sure of getting a spot.

As for LM and Smallies. All the big BOW on the cape have them. Johns pond, Mashpee Wakeby, Wequaquet and Long Pond in Harwich. YOu will find all 3 of those BOW on the Maff big boat trail this season. If you want to head west, WEbster lake in Webster Ma, is your best bet for both LM and SM. It just happens to be the site of the big boat TOC.

Posted Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:11 am

Welcome. Nice ride

Posted Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:35 am

Thanx for the info guys. I'm really excited to get out this year.
Another question I have is what type of insurance is needed to enter these tournament's? Someone told me my liability had to be a minimum of $300,000.

Posted Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:50 am

For this trail.........ZERO

Posted Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:04 am

Welcome aboard! Nice whip by the way

Posted Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:14 pm

if you ever wanna head out to webster lake i live down the road so just shoot me a message if your ever out here

Posted Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:43 pm

Welcome!! New myself.

Posted Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:45 pm

Welcome aboard Very Happy
As you can see this site is 99.9% friendly
Someone is always willing to give information on anything requested.
Nice ride BTW Cool

Posted Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:38 am

Nice boat! Go big or go home, right? To find smallies and LM in the same water you may need to go to the Q or maybe Winni.

Posted Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:51 am

welcome its a great website

Posted Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Welcome,maff tourney this sunday at so.watuppa in fall river.Go to message board,then bass fishing,find the posting and post reply to sign up.

Posted Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:36 pm

And show up if you do sign up for a tourney. Very Happy Aside from that, welcome aboard!

Posted Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:22 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links