I have tidewater 100 angler kayak that has only been used 3 times with a paddle if your interested make me an offer. Im not in desperate need of a sale. i will post pics soon

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:32 am

Does this mean you are abandoning the kayak trail?

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:12 pm

bloomagoo

Does this mean you are abandoning the kayak trail?

No no no its mean new kayak time Smile

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:15 pm

Ahhh, young padawan, you begin to feel The Force!

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:18 pm

bloomagoo

Ahhh, young padawan, you begin to feel The Force!

Ya i just put it up to see what offers id get i like it but want something i can maybe stand in. But we need to do some kayak striper fishing this yr.

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Yes we do Rob. Have you joined NewEnglandKayakFishing.com yet? That's where the striper action is.

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:15 pm

bloomagoo

Yes we do Rob. Have you joined NewEnglandKayakFishing.com yet? That's where the striper action is.

No i havent yet :/ im slacking

Posted Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Hey john was wondering if you know anything about the freedom hawk kayak?

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:19 pm

I know The Bears Den in Taunton is a dealer. They are designed for standing and fishing. They are heavy, and slow, and probably not a very good kayak for salt water. I would consider them a niche product that would appeal to calm water anglers that want to do a lot of standing (e.g. fly fishers).

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Yea i like the idea of the pontoons that spread in the back. I like the wilderness systems but i might be just changing to a sit in and not going crazy with an expensive one

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:08 pm

I assume you would then be buying something from Dicks with your discount?

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:30 pm

I have actually left dicks it just wasnt working out for me and the hours didnt work. I work for cutco knives now

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Damn. Everytime I'm in there I was on the lookout for you. Not that I go in there a lot but I never saw you there. Sorry it didn't work out. Did you at least get those rods you had set aside?

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Yea i dropped about 1300 there right before i left on hunting and fishing stuff

Posted Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:37 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links