NO BOATS ALLOWED ON SUD RES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Saw a couple of ass hats out in a boat on the res yesterday posted everywhere no boats.If I can't put a boat in there to chase that elusive 10lber no one can!

Posted Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Yeah, that pisses me off too. Smile

I haven't seen anyone lately though. But I've seen boats on the shore and people out in kayak's. Then of course the kids wading knee deep out into the water (also a no no), not to mention all the broken beer bottles and trash that's left behind around all the fire pits.

It's a freakin' reservoir. A public water supply!!!

Seriously, respect people. No one seems to have it anymore.

Posted Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:38 pm

I can't stand seeing beer bottles and trash left behind, just puts all us fishermen/women in a bad light Sad

Posted Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:31 pm

scoobystas

I can't stand seeing beer bottles and trash left behind, just puts all us fishermen/women in a bad light Sad

One of my biggest pet peeves is irresponsible people who throw their trash and garbage on the ground. Put it in a friggen bag will ya and throw it away when you can! We saw all sorts of garbage Saturday when we went, including dirty paper products, half eaten food in jars and packages, a broken Styrofoam cooler and all sorts of wrappers all over the ground. Oh and last but not least, dirty diapers. It was absolutely repulsive and disgusting and pisses me off to no avail!

Posted Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:31 pm

I completely agree with all of you, their definitely needs to be tougher penalties to ass clowns who litter, especially the habitual offenders. Local authorities (Park Rangers, Environmental Police, etc) Need to take it more seriously. I literally stop to pick up trash at almost every location I fish, if I see it. I don't mind going out of my way. Surprised

Posted Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:21 am

When the water was low I saw a ceiling fan in the water!Most of the time when I have a lot of walking I will just take a plastic bag with fav lures and worms everything goes back into the bag.If you don't respect nature why are you fishing I think they should go hand and hand.

Posted Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:01 am

the stuff weighs more when we lug it in for CS. Revoke thier right to fish and see what that does, probably nothing. That won't keep them from being Ass Hats as you guys say..

Posted Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:13 pm

The bottom line is people basically suck Exclamation Laughing

Posted Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Yup! Evil or Very Mad

Posted Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:40 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links