Went to the chu yesterday arrived around 440 being our first time here we wanted to explore as much as possible . We hit two gates in the am hours got lost in the woods on our way to the truck haha long story ended up going to Clinton for lunch finding a bait shop getting some power worms we ran out of then heading to a different spot then the morning . In total we walked about 6.5 miles along the shoreline and woods place is awesome and did I mention a bald eagle was sitting 50 feet from us on a log right on the beach . Anyway we ended up with about 6 smallies and 6 larrys all decent size my friend had 2 smallies about 3 pounds all around awesome day thanks for all the advice muskie we went to the spots you suggested

Posted Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:49 am

nice job and congrats on having a great day up there.

Posted Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:18 pm

Awesome what gate did u hit? Muskie adventure group headed to the rook at the chu Sunday 75ft hole what were the smallies hitting?

Posted Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:51 pm

I actually went to the gates muskie suggested smallies came on weighted Texas rig and jerk baits same with largies we also caught a white perch about 1.5 place was a blast wish we could put our boat in just once haha

Posted Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:33 pm

badlarry

Awesome what gate did u hit? Muskie adventure group headed to the rook at the chu Sunday 75ft hole what were the smallies hitting?

Is the rook at gate 35?

Posted Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Yes gate 35 is for the Rook, we will be walking in around 418am if you would like to join. BIg Deep Lakers!!!! And Early morning Shore Smashing Smallies!!!! Yeah Baby

Posted Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:49 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links