thank's for understanding i did'nt want have anyone to take it wrong. by the way where is lakeville i can't seem to find it under trip locations?

Posted Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:01 pm

I think Lakeville is a pretty good choice. Unfortunalty I cant make it on July 12th due to attending a Wedding in Maine.

Posted Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:19 am

well check with vinny and look at the 19th,
we haven't set the date yet, im stil waiting to hear from people, hint hint

Posted Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:20 am

19th may not work either being its my Bday Weekend and I might not be around.

Posted Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:03 pm

To Bobsdream... I agree we should be able to hold a tournament that includes everyone we can...As far as us big boats...just using a troller still gets us on the water .....I'm ok with that.......

Posted Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:02 am

Hey meat you are one busy guy

Posted Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:03 am

Whatever date is agreed on is fine for me. I'm single again an dont have any concrete plans all summer.

Posted Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Looking forward to maybe attending this one. So far the middle weekends of July are free, so there's still a chance =)

Posted Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:45 am

that sounds good you can count on us just let us know thanks teamcunningham!!!!

Posted Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:04 pm

guys, i need to get this rolling, if there is interest i'll keep planning.

july 26th might be better than the 19th.

lakeville ma. long pond 6:00 a.m till 1 or 2
big boats little boats, maybe we will do my idea of taking timed stamped pictures so we can release the fish right away, (picture of fish on scale for weigh in)

lets get some peoples responses please.
WE HAVE TWO CONFORMED BOATS, THATS IT

thank you

Posted Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:13 pm

The 26th is out for me, I am on vacation for that weekend and the following one.

Posted Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:35 pm

is the 19th better michael?
we can still do that one

anyone else reading these

Posted Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Let's do it the 12th either way we lose someone for the tourny.dont worry i know at least 3 other teams with small boats!!!

Posted Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:29 pm

I might be interested in coming out, but have never done a tourney before...how do you keep the fish alive if you don't have a live well? I don't imagine a bucket is the best way to go (haha) and i'd feel bad dragging fish around on a stringer all over the lake...

Posted Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:14 am

Well funny you should ask, we had some trouble at the last tourney with stringers.
i was thinking of having a dated business card sized id with names and the date of the tourney on it. that way when you catch a fish you can take a picture of the fish on the scale with the card in there somehow (taped to the scale). . that way when it comes time to weigh in so to speak. all i have to do is check the five or less fish on your camera.
should work no problems.
i think the 19th was better for most people.

how does that sound?

Posted Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:19 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links