Would anyone one be interested in a weekend trip or sort of a one day fishing tournament.
yes,
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

All right we have.

Everyone must commit by Sunday July 20th.
Everyone must have livewell.
5 fish limit.
12 in for keepers
minus 4oz dead fish at weigh in.
No live bait.
No trolling.
Must be back by 1pm or your out.

Leaving boat is a rule in reg tournaments, but this isn't BASSMASTER or anything so maybe a time limit.
also this is kind of a honor system one, but no pre fish 24 hours before tounament. I have frinds in area who could check up on that.

What else?

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:27 am

i love this place and i think i'm getting a little teary eyed, lol

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:01 pm

Very Happy Was going out to do some salt, but with the weather. Petra and I went to check out Glen Charlie. We did more looking around than fishing. The place is big, but has plenty of places to fish. Deep water shoeline overhangs, down trees, nice coves, docks and some deep water drop-offs. We did catch two bass not much more than two pounds. Petra took some pics of the bass and some of the shoreline. He will post them when he gets a chance. On another note I borrowed my buddies boat. Its a 14 ft Seacraft with a 60hp moter. The thing screws we hadf it up to 40 mph Shocked . Just to give you an idea of the size of Charlie, at that speed it took a few minutes to go across whole thing.

Last edited by mikeyc on Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:10 pm

orry a little blury but you can see.

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:02 pm

mikeyc

1ST MAFISHFIDER TOURNAMENT 2008 Go Fish

SUNDAY JULY 27TH 7AM TO 1PM AT GLEN CHARLIE POND WAREHAM

Everyone must commit by Sunday July 20th.
Everyone must have livewell.
5 fish limit.
12 in for keepers
Minus 4oz dead fish at weigh in.
No live bait.
No trolling.
Must be back by 1pm or your out.
No pre-fish 24 hrs before tournament.

Alright looks like its a go. Only thing left is to get teams together.

So far we have.

lOnewOlf and Timwag2001
Meat7qtk and Jonnybag-a-bass
I will have partner soon.

Another thing if you know others not on site that want in give them info. After meeting everyone maybe they join.

I have access to that boat I used yesterday if anyone wants to come and check the pond out. I will not be using it in tourney. I want to keep it fair.

Posted Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:00 pm

so do you suggest we all fish from land?
or should me and meat try to secure a boat.

Posted Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:13 pm

all sounds good im definetly about keeping the fish alive, Me and timwag are in. and will be there. but leaving the boat dosent seem to be a big deal to me expecialy if you need to bring the browns to the super bowl (dirt hole). realy never had to do that fishing but now that I said it I will be the first one out of the boat on sunday. so everyone that is serious about this sound keep talkin and throw out any ideas they have. cant wait

Posted Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:16 pm

Im fine with no rule on leaving the boat to go to bathroom...If you gotta duece, you gotta duece, ya know.

Posted Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:26 pm

Yeah i hear ya,gotta go gotta go.Lonewolf i also hear you,if i was to say that, i would be the first one out the boat 2.And johnny in regards to your question as to fishing by land,or if you should secure a boat.Let's have a count of who's got boats,lone and timwag are set,i don't know if my boat will actually be ready for the tourney,So lets see what we got and go from there,I may have a fall back plan just in case. Idea

Posted Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:29 pm

I'm trying to register my john boat, but the registry is being A-holes. Chances are better than half that I will be registered.
I got a trolling motor and a battery anyway.

I would like to chime in about getting off the boat. My john boat is not comfortable to sit in. It is tough on my back and every hour or two of sitting in it, I may have to pull over because of the pain. I'm 53. My boat is unstable to stand up in it.

I do need to stretch after about 2 hours. Are there any objections ?

Posted Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:48 am

I think everyone is on same page as far as getting out of boat. You got to go or strech out its all good.

Posted Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:29 am

Im in Twisted Evil

Posted Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:02 pm

lets clear this up it seems to be a hot topic for the tourny. you can leave the boat to crap,strech,dance,sleep,chase little critters threw the woods,skip rocks....but you cant fish

Posted Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:11 am

l0new0lf

lets clear this up it seems to be a hot topic for the tourny. you can leave the boat to crap,strech,dance,sleep,chase little critters threw the woods,skip rocks....but you cant fish

Sound good to me. If your on land. No lines out.

Posted Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:21 pm

doughay, you're not allowed to come unless that is you in your profile pic or you bring her with you. lol

Posted Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:34 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links