Hi Everyone. I am new to the site and love fishing for the large mouth bass. I have never got anything over 3 pounds so i am on the hunt for some big bass. I live in Grafton MA and i am new to the area so any help on where to go would be great. Oh ya i do not have a boat. I think i need to change that!

Posted Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:17 am

in grafton you can go to lake ripple, which has some pretty decent fish. and silver lake, never caught anything bigger than 2 lbs there though but it has a beach too that your kids can swim at.

in northbridge there is a series of ponds on lackey dam rd near rt 146. excellent fishing in all those ponds in that area.

Posted Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:14 pm

sounds great. After reading so many posts i may try some luck with carp fishing. people seem to love it and it sounds like they get big. But i will always be on the hunt for the big bass. I have a spot picked out to mount my first 10 pounder! better than my biggest that you see in my post pic. I have a feeling i will have to fish down south for that 10 pounder.

Posted Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:20 pm

Welcome to the site. If you take a look at peoples trips you can see some spots around your area. Me and timwag fish around your area. Most of the spots will be 15-20 minutes from grafton

Posted Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:23 am

welcome bro, I am fairly new to the site as well and have found it to be a big help finding new holes. I am from Holliston, so not to far. I would like to hit some of the spots in that area as well. tim and lone, you guys should pick a spot and we can all get our fish on.

Posted Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:17 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links