does anybody know if boat ramp is open in bedford. just wondering about the extent of the flood stages. is the water rushing. or just high. I was thinking of puting in on sun. just not shure if it worth heading up there or not

Posted Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:10 pm

I'm not sure what it looks like in Bedford but the boat launch in Concord is totally flooded out. The river is so high you cant pass under the bridges, but it is slowly coming down.

Posted Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:34 pm

I'm not sure what it looks like in Bedford but the boat launch in Concord is totally flooded out. The river is so high you cant pass under the bridges, but it is slowly coming down.

Posted Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:35 pm

The launch area is open however the dock has not been put in the water yet (as of about a week ago). I fished from shore there twice so far this year at the Bedford launch and saw people launch just fine there without the dock, although it wasn't as easy I am guessing.

The water is pretty high there too but you can still pass underneath the 225 bridge just fine.

Hope you do well there! I haven't caught anything there yet in the two times I have went and neither did anyone else fishing there when I was there. I might stop by this weekend at some point to see if I can change that... I have done pretty well at all my other "go-to" fishing holes thus far this year.

Posted Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:53 pm

thanx 4 the up date guys

Posted Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:50 pm

sorry dan I fell asleep watching tv i,m waiting to here from dmatt 2 see if he,s going. but either way i,m going ILL be up early amd check out the forcast, i,m shure it shoule be in the low 50s and cloudes appearing as the day goes on il pm you my cell #give me a call if your heading to the nipp in the am

Posted Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:57 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links