Sign me up.

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:22 pm

enogueira

its getting earlier and earlier every tourney lol. pretty soon we gonna start at 4 am... ponka was at 7, waltham 6.45, now farm at 6.30 haha

Good thing you mentioned the early time start. I would have shown up at 7:00 wondering why everyone was fishing already.

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:24 pm

It's actually good because that parking lot will fill up fast.

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:55 pm

I should have checked with the wife first, looks like I have a date with Thomas the train that day. Sorry I have to back out.

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:41 pm

Im in for that tourney, as long as I dont get stuck with something for work.

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:35 pm

I'm In!

Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:19 pm

I'm gonna have a brand new kayak to slime, boys. But you're gonna hafta wait until game day to find out what I landed on...and I replaced my scale too.

Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:24 pm

bloomagoo

I'm gonna have a brand new kayak to slime, boys. But you're gonna hafta wait until game day to find out what I landed on...and I replaced my scale too.

well you probably went for something much more stable to either a ride, hobie(if you got that kind of money) or the native slayer... those are my bets haha

Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:41 pm

Already have a Hobie 😁

Posted Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:42 pm

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:03 am

My cousin might be able to fill the last slot, he has a pretty crazy schedule. I'll post again when he confirms with me

Also just to be sure it's ok for two people to be in a a canoe, but we are still separate entrants.

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:53 am

enogueira

well you probably went for something much more stable

I've never had stability issues with the Cuda. I was very surprised to hear that John went over in it.

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:23 am

The Cuda is extremely stable...up until the point that it's not, and then it flips without warning or any opportunity for redemption. I was lulled into a false sense of security and got bit.

My solution was to go with a tried and true Tarpon 120, a classic. I paid a little too much for the used one I bought but it's near mint and came with a carbon paddle.

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:12 pm

mikem

My cousin might be able to fill the last slot, he has a pretty crazy schedule. I'll post again when he confirms with me

Also just to be sure it's ok for two people to be in a a canoe, but we are still separate entrants.

You are correct.

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:14 pm

Do you still have an open spot?

Posted Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:48 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links