http://www.mass.gov/dfwele/dfw/habitat/maps/ponds/pdf/dfwcoch.pdf

Gotta say, I'm loving this lake. Hugh variety of fish and for shore fishing there a bunch of places to go on the north, middle and south lakes. And if you have a boat you can really get to the big boys.

Posted Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:10 pm

I know this is an old thread, but I used to catch big boys from off the shore here!

Do they still rent those little row boats with motors? If so, how much?

Posted Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:03 am

what are good spots for this lake? ive been there and tried different spots but keep getting skunked.

Posted Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:18 am

I live close to here have not had much luck except a huge pickerel next to VFW in Natick off 135 and couple of trout on Wayland side any hot spots large lake fairly new to area and know this place has some trophy fish just a matter of finding them any hot spots anyone know of?

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:23 pm

The wood in there used to hold a lot of good fish, then the weeds took over and the fishing changed. Try fishing in and around the edges of the weedbeds. Ones that are away from all the boat traffic will produce better on average then the ones in busier parts of the lake

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 am

fyi, they also just poured two new ramps at cochituate, one of my new favorite trout holes too by the way.
i can't fish this place enough, can't wait till june for the two day tourney!

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:44 am

I have never really fished here. Where are the bests spots for trout

Posted Wed May 29, 2013 6:30 pm

The one spot I know of is if you are driving east on rt 30 pass the state park on right and shortly after that bout half mile on the left is a dirt road that takes u to a small beach on the left is a long concrete bank follow it almost all the way to corner and fish there.There is a deep drop off from the concrete bank so if you fish near the corner you are probably fishing on the edge of the deep water and the shallows fish usually hang out there I've caught some nice rainbows there but don't fish there to often traffic sucks getting there from my place in southboro.

Posted Wed May 29, 2013 7:03 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links