When I watch that Wallum video I have to ask, where did those fish go? The latest ice dive video from back in March more aptly describes it.

Monster Spots/Smallmouth in Wallum...we can dream.

Of note, buddy from down in TN saw a pic of a bass I caught out of Nashua River and asked if it was a spot. It wasnt, the lateral pattern looked much different than the others I had caught but definitely a LM. Just caught it out of differnt cover than the others.

Posted Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:27 pm

I'd travel to wallum to fish for spots!!

Idk if I'll ever catch one!y family isn't big into fishin so I'm not going to these top notch fishing destinations are in the vacation game plan!

Some day hopefully I can travel to these places

Posted Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:03 pm

The only time I have caught spots was when I fished a tournament on Kentucky lake. I caught a ton of cookie cutter 14" spots. Too bad its a 15" minimum down there!

Posted Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:30 am

bassturds

Idk if I'll ever catch one!y family isn't big into fishin so I'm not going to these top notch fishing destinations are in the vacation game plan!

Mike lets save up and plan a trip soon then i bet we can get a couple more people on here that would be down maybe in a year? i bet we would have a blast!

Posted Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:33 am

kizel13

bassturds

Mike lets save up and plan a trip soon then i bet we can get a couple more people on here that would be down maybe in a year? i bet we would have a blast!

dude that would be awesome!!!!! lets plan a trip

Posted Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:11 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links