A very special thanks goes out to Jay From Boag Hog Baits, Ken (KMsnowman) from Lead Free Bass Jigs and Johnny Bag-O-Bass for their donations to the 2012 MAFF COOKOUT.

Jay and Ken both donated an assortment of Jigs, Hooks and Weights and Bag-O-Bass added the GRAND PRIZE a $100 GIFT CARD TO BASS PRO!
All in all $160 was raised as a result of this raffle all proceeds will go to purchase a new table top scale and weigh baskets for the 2013 season!

We appreciate the generosity of all those who donated prizes as well as everyone who purchased raffle tickets. Remember "ALONE WE CAN'T , BUT TOGETHER WE CAN" MAFF RULES!

On a side note another special thanks to Johnny for putting this all together and man handling the grill YOUR ROCK JOHNNY!

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Cheers to those who donated!

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Sorry for the delay in posting, just woke up. Tough day of fishing, but still juuust missed being in the top 3 and lunker too. Good job to those who caught fish.

Nothing like finishing up the day with good company and good food! Thanks Johnny, all those who donated, cooked and fished!

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:28 pm

JOHNNY YOUR THE MAN THE BBQ WAS BIGGER AND BETTER THAN I THOUGHT BUT SHOULDA KNOWN LOL.THANKS TO YOU AND ALL THAT FED US TODAY IT WAS A TOUGH PLACE BUT ALWAYS FUN SEEING THE BOYS AND LAUGHING!!FOOD WAS KILLER RIBS COOKIES YOU NAME IT!!!WISH I TOOK A PLATE WITH ME HA HA

GREAT JOB TAKING THE TIME, SETTING UP FOR ALL OF US AND SLAVING OVER THE GRILL BIG DOG.THANKS TO JOHNNY'S STAFF TOO LOOKS LIKE HE HAD A TEAM WORKING.THANKS ALSO TO ALL WHO BROUGHT STUFF TOO .WELL APPRECIATED BY ME AND I'M SURE THE REST OF OURS GUYS AND NEIL THE RAFFLE WAS FUN TOO AND WON SOME THINGS LOL.

SEE SOME OF YOU GUYS ON THE 21ST AND SOME NEXT YEAR!!
SMOKE

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:59 pm

thanks to everyone that helped out today from hosting, the raffle, and especially johnny and co. manning the grill. special shout out and thanks to 9.4. wish we caught more but that's how it goes sometimes. at least we sort of figured it out at the end. thanks for the invite, still a good time.

rough day on the water but the food made up for it. got to meet some of the new people on here too. that's what this site is all about.

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Tanks neil for running the raffle! Although the last ticket was fixed lmao haha

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:37 pm

pocketfisherman

Sorry for the delay in posting, just woke up. Tough day of fishing, but still juuust missed being in the top 3 and lunker too. Good job to those who caught fish.

Nothing like finishing up the day with good company and good food! Thanks Johnny, all those who donated, cooked and fished!

Hahaha I bet everyone was sleeping when this post went up I went to bed at 8pm last nite! , long day followed by great food = good sleep!

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:14 am

I wish i could have attended! Even if the fishing was tough.The cookout looks awesome!

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:02 am

Team Lip Rippers thanks everyone involved. Super tough day fishing, no keepers. I think as Neil would say PAVE IT! Thanks Ken, Jay, Johnny, and Rob. To bad the Pats cut into the cookout time. At least the Pats won.

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:45 am

rokibass

Team Lip Rippers thanks everyone involved. Super tough day fishing, no keepers. I think as Neil would say PAVE IT! Thanks Ken, Jay, Johnny, and Rob. To bad the Pats cut into the cookout time. At least the Pats won.

I dont wanna hurt Stratos's feelings so I have to give the credit for the "PAVE IT" to him I stole his phase and he repremanded me via text this morning for it!, LMAO!!

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Neil I still think they should Pave IT! I live up the street and will not fish there any time soon. The only thing I can say positive this time was the water was clear.

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:53 pm

rokibass

Neil I still think they should Pave IT! I live up the street and will not fish there any time soon. The only thing I can say positive this time was the water was clear.

I hear ya it was an off day with the cold fronts we had, the place looks so fishy!

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:08 pm

I never found the results from this tourney (help me please) but it sounded tough. Went there earlier this year and after a full day of fishing on what should have been a good day...final verdict, pave it! (haha)

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Hodah 1st with 5 fish
landlords / smokecity 2nd
halo 3rd

not sure about the weights but i think 6 something took 2nd.......

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:00 am

samf

Hodah 1st with 5 fish
landlords / smokecity 2nd
halo 3rd

not sure about the weights but i think 6 something took 2nd.......

1st was 8 something
2nd was 6 something
3rd not sure
lunker was 4.12

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:40 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links