Got a new boat over the summer with a buddy...heard about this pond being good mainly to drive the boat around but you can try fishing in here. we have been many times and the fishing is not that great. the pond itself is nice and weve enjoyed boating there and attempting to catch something. my buddy and i are both big into fishing and weve had luck with certain lures in other ponds but at this pond nothing we have even tried shiners and still nothing...maybe we are in the wrong spot but after so many times of trying it seems this pond is more suited for those looking to screw around in their boat maybe do some tubing or something like that but as for the fishing its rough so if you go make sure you bring patience and some beers and tunes to relax to.

Posted Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:13 am

It is a tough pond to fish, no doubt. Shiners aren't a good choice, the pond is loaded with bait and the water is stained to say the least Exclamation Try baits with some flash and vibration, spinnerbaits, chatterbaits, ratltraps, etc.

Posted Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:47 am

This pond has some really good fishing try baits that make a lot of noise and move a lot of water spinner baits rattlin cranks and scented plastics work really well for me here

Posted Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:50 am

This pond is excellent if you really know how do bass fishing... It is not hard to crack at where they are staying at. I never fish on boat at this pond. I always wading around and easily find bass up to 3 pounds. But sometime, I get lucky up to 6 pounds. But this pond is full of bait fish and panfish.

Hint: If you was bass, where do you will stay at? that is your answer for this location.

Posted Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:49 pm

Easily find bass up to 3 lbs Question Pretty funny Exclamation Laughing Laughing

Posted Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:19 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links