0%  [ 0 ]
Shimano Curado K Baitcast Reel
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Lew's Custom Speed Spool SLP Series
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

We still have the November giveaway going on so don't forget to enter here but it's never too early to start planning our December giveaway. For December we'll be giving away a baitcaster in the $150 price range and some US Fish Finder swag. Help up decide which to giveaway by voting in the poll above and make sure to subscribe to the newsletter to get notified when the giveaway is announced. If there is another baitcaster you think is better in that price range post it here and I'll consider it. Here are the amazon links to the three options.

Shimano Curado K Baitcast Reel

Lew's Custom Speed Spool SLP Series

Abu Garcia Revo SX Low Profile Fishing Reel

These are affiliate links so we may get a commission if you purchase something from amazon after clicking. These commissions go to supporting the site.

Posted Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:55 pm

My vote is for the Abu Garcia Revo SX Low Profile Fishing Reel

Posted Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:12 am

I'm a Lew's fan and it would be nice to give one of those away for the December give away

Posted Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:58 pm

Shimano Curado

Posted Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:34 pm

Shimano Curado

Posted Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:00 am

Didn't se anything about the give-away for Dec is it going on ???

Posted Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:24 am

The month got away from me but I'll do the giveaway in January. It will be the Shimano Curado as it's received the most votes here and on twitter.

Posted Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:09 am

No problem Christmas came quick for sure I will post a pic of my Nov giveaway prize when I get a chance Thank you again

Posted Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:47 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links