Was hoping to get out today but the wind's blowing pretty hard AGAIN and it's cold. Temps have only risen from 34 to 36 between 6:30 and 9:30. Not looking promising.

Posted Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:25 am

Brutal Exclamation Forget the yak, wind chill in the 20's and there are whitecaps. Next week looks good for a couple of days anyway. I'm sure there will be some wind blowing though, it's April Exclamation Laughing

Posted Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:06 am

Yeah that wind really blows--- sorry I just had to.

Posted Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:32 pm

I hate the wind

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Fished A1 from 9 to 12 today we caught two bass on spinnerbaits. The wind was so bad we called it quits. The gusts would blow you sideways into stumps, trees , whatever. Had no control of the boat. This really sucks. I bet it will be nice all week when I have to work.

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:35 pm

I hear that. I went to Baldpate today and the wind was the same way

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:42 pm

Ditto, especially from shore. But 79 degrees Tuesday. I'm starting to feel a little under the weather..hope I don't have to call in sick that day.....cough cough...

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:25 pm

ezangler

Ditto, especially from shore. But 79 degrees Tuesday. I'm starting to feel a little under the weather..hope I don't have to call in sick that day.....cough cough...

thinking the same thing except i don't think i can get away with it this time ha

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:28 pm

Loved the wind today!!!!!!!
Fished with Jeff(arrogant angler) Ahhh more like obnoxious angler today. He easily cranked in over 50 fish by himself. Granted the majority were 10-12 inches, but numbers non the less.

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:55 pm

DAMN JEFF GIT SOMEEEEEE!!! HA HA GOOD JOB BOYS

Posted Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:43 pm

HAHAHA- Thanks Smoke! My hands look like I'm a brick layer or stone wall builder today. I thought bass thumb sucked until I experience bass hand! Chuck had a ridiculas day too but he only had to deal with a single hook on the spinnerbait and I was dealing with two treble hooks during my releases... lol!

Posted Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:04 pm

that body of water cringes when you two meet at the launch, lol

Posted Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:49 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links