My house is literally a 30 second walk from the merrimack and Ive been fishing that particular area for about 20 years with great luck on bass and carp.I fish there now exclusively for carp and I have it down to a science from the bait and scents to the time of day/night. Im writing this thread because recently ive been having some trouble with this older gentleman who fishes down there near me. This guy is well into his 50's and he fishes there all day long and usually doesnt have much to show for his efforts,and i'll walk down there with a buddy of mine and have a double hookup on large carp within 5 minutes. Now instead of being a good sport about it,this guy walks over and starts talking s*** and criticizing my gear and what Im using for bait and how I "better" be releasing every carp I catch. This guy is a joke and I laugh at him and tell him to eat s*** every time he comes near me..Im 22 and ive forgot more than this dickhead will ever know about carp fishing. Like I said this is my home turf and I'll school his hulk hogan wanna be jimmy the cricket haircut havin ass any day of the week.

Posted Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:33 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links