would like to meet some new fishing pals that like to freshwater or saltwater fish around southeastern,MA and plymouth area. would like to meet new fishing buddies that know good spots that I don't know about

Posted Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:04 pm

Any time you want to get together let me know.
I have a 10" jon boat but no trailer or car!
It is easy to roof top the boat.

Last edited by vinny60 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:30 pm

vinny60

I have a 12" jon boat but no trailer or car!

sounds great Vinny, but I dunno if it'll fit on top of my little mitsubishi lancer

Posted Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:50 am

vinny60

I WANT TO GO FISHIN'!!!!

Posted Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:29 am

vinny60

vinny60

I WANT TO GO FISHIN'!!!!

yeah, me too, but I just got back in from my honeymoon in vegas and I'm beat!!!, LOL. damn jet lag

Posted Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:02 pm

don't have a boat, strickly shore fishing for me, would like to boat fish, any time you want to go just leave me a message.

Posted Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Hi Punisher!

I'm from around the area of Plymouth county. I don't have a boat but I got some good shore fishing spots I hit up as often as I can.

Message me when you want to go out. I may be gone for the next month or so. I'll keep you all posted

Posted Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:07 am

corsaircane

Hi Punisher!

I'm from around the area of Plymouth county. I don't have a boat but I got some good shore fishing spots I hit up as often as I can.

Message me when you want to go out. I may be gone for the next month or so. I'll keep you all posted

would love to shore fish just learning keep me posted

Posted Tue May 31, 2011 11:55 pm

punisher72

would like to meet some new fishing pals that like to freshwater or saltwater fish around southeastern,MA and plymouth area. would like to meet new fishing buddies that know good spots that I don't know about

would love to get down to plymouth area and fish right now im not driving but maybe we can work something out

Posted Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:46 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links