Fished the Boone Cartopper tourny today with my buddy Dave as a Rusty Hooker, and figured I would join. Had no luck whatsoever. On the bright side. I did however managae to catch more docks and bouys then anyone in the tourny. Had a great time, and plan on doing it again. Oh, and I'm sure not many people can say they repaird a trolling motor with hooks, and a pair of pliers!

I'm from Fall River, Ma. This is my first season fishing that I have really gotten into it. I started the season fishing the Swansea dam with my crawdad, and enjoyed fishing more then I thought I would, so I picked up a older Glastron 15 1.2 foot bass boat. I am still looking for other local ponds I can put the boat in, but I have been to the Wattappa pond a few times with no luck. I can't seem to stop my streak of hitting rocks in that place. I tried Long pond once, with no luck either, but plan on going back and attempting again.

I'm still learning and got alot to learn, but I have started noticing I seem to have the best luck with Black and blue worms. I'm still trying out differant colors, and things as my tackle starts to grow. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bruce

Posted Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Welcome from Pembroke Bruce. I joined this site earlier this year and its a good site with very little negativity which is great.
Eric

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:03 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links