A few weeks ago we bought a new camera for Blackstone Carp Presents. Since then we have seen temps down to as low as -10 F with a total of 69 inches of snow..though at any one time we've only had about 2 feet of snow fall at once. We now have snow piles that are taller then I am...

I've been stuck in the house and haven't been able to put the camera through any kind of testing. Well, I did film our cats and my fish tank...

Luckily this week temps have been getting progressively higher. Sunday was in the mid 30's..cool but doable so we headed to the banks in Uxbridge. While we only had a few hours it was a great chance to get a feel for the new camera, as well as land some great fish.

While the rest of the week will be nice and we hope to get some great fishing in as well..this is the first short video shot with our new HD Pro Camera. It is a sports camera and has a variety of useful extras like a waterproof housing, a helmet attachment, we have mounts for our tackle box/tripod/throwing stick/net handle..you name it we can put the camera there. The quality it great. The model we got, the HD Helmet Pro will take 1080i at 30 fps and 720p at 60 fps, this one was shot in 720p at 60 fps and edited on adobe premier 9 for 720p at 30fps.

Enjoy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jevNByVVirI[/youtube]

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Awesome vid, great camera too Cool

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Cool vid Erik, my buddy has one of those little GoPro cameras and they're pretty neat. We used it when were BMX'ing at a skatepark not too long ago...

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Thanks guys.

I am crazy excited to put this thing through some hard use come spring! My mind keeps thinking on new ways to use it and what I want to get on film...

Awesome Ted. I've skated a bunch when I was younger but never got into BMX all that much. Got respect for the bikers, dun get me wrong, I'm just horribly uncoordinated on a bike. I prefer my flat piece of board on wheels any day Smile

Posted Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Awesome vid Eric!!! Hopefully soon, I'll be using one of them camera's myself! Best of luck this year!!!

Posted Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Sweet Jason, they are well worth the money. We've got some amazing footage with it now!

Best of luck to you as well..seems like it is shaping up to be a great season

Posted Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:29 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links