1st time at a new place and we did ok all things considered.(Blazing sun)
Jeff and I met another carping buddy at a pond close to my house on Saturday. We got 10 carp for the day between 8 and 16 lbs. I was pleasantly surprised at how hard these fish fought for their size. Nice little place to try at again once i recover from sunstroke. Cool
Just a few pics taken.

Posted Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Very nice guys.... i too have found another spot near me, seems the only place they are biting right now.... same thing! had 7 fish all between 12-18lb and gave a fight of fish double their size! and we only fished for 3 1/2 hours (left the wife packing for vacation while i went fishing till we had to leave at 2pm!!)
hahaha am i mean to her or what??? LOL

Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:11 pm

englishcarpman

Very nice guys.... i too have found another spot near me, seems the only place they are biting right now.... same thing! had 7 fish all between 12-18lb and gave a fight of fish double their size! and we only fished for 3 1/2 hours (left the wife packing for vacation while i went fishing till we had to leave at 2pm!!)
hahaha am i mean to her or what??? LOL

Thanks man, you gotta find deep water dropoffs to find carp in this heat. Great idea to sent the wife packing while you fish. Cool

Posted Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:22 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links