New to this forum seems great just started fishing again after very many years, now have a woman that loves fishing it is great we go out a couple times a week , we just got a 17ft aluminum boat with 20 hp , always looking for new places to try that isn't to far from gardner

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:28 am

Welcome to the board. Looks like you have a nice setup between the wife and the boat!

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:56 am

michaelk

Welcome to the board. Looks like you have a nice setup between the wife and the boat!

I definitely do , it is so great

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:53 pm

michaelk

I definitely do , it is so great

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Hey hey and welcome. You'll find a great bunch of guys..and probably a girl or two as well on this site. Lotta great info and stories to be had all around no matter what your into chasing.

Posted Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:14 am

Welcome aboard. This site is awesome! Everything u need for all soft water applications. Still trying to push the hard-water too.

Posted Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:15 am

jwall046

Welcome aboard. This site is awesome! Everything u need for all soft water applications. Still trying to push the hard-water too.

I hear ya. I like the Shanty but having this one go more hardwater would be great too.

Posted Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:06 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links