I know this is off topic for the site----But...have I mentioned to any of you recently that the Boston Bruins F*****G RULE . . . I waited my entire 40yrs for that trophy ! My wife and I have watched some where in the market of 1,000 games together...(900 or so to be safe)actually we've probably missed 3 in 10+ yrs we've been together.I pass out with rage(you can ask her) when the refs are ...as I call it..."F**kin' with me tonight"
---I was just reminded of this because the fishing season has slowed a bit ...and maybe it's just now really setting in WE WON THAT s*** !....kinda strange that Vancouver is a fishing city also...but the only thing in the nets in Vancouver in June this year was BOSTON RUBBA !

Posted Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:22 pm

Last years team definitely got guys like me back on board. I went from watching every game to hardly ever watching. Also, I work at the Gahden part time as part of the Bull Gang. You watch the B's that much then you better know who we are. I got my pic taken with the cup. It's glorious!!!!

Posted Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:33 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links