Hi All,

I just got into fishing (bass) this summer. Bought a fishing Kayak and took my daughter (4) out a couple of times each week, mostly in Field Pond in Harold Parker state forest (Andover). Looking to join a bass club and possibly buy a boat for next summer. Anyone in a club near North Andover? I'm hoping to do a few tournaments a season. Would appreciate any info!

Thanks,
Mike

Posted Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Welcome to a great site. I'm not sure about any clubs. This place is the only club I need. Great guys and some great tourney's. Have you had any luck there at Fields? I fished there early in the spring and never caught anything over a pound

Posted Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:41 pm

shawneramone

Welcome to a great site. I'm not sure about any clubs. This place is the only club I need. Great guys and some great tourney's. Have you had any luck there at Fields? I fished there early in the spring and never caught anything over a pound

Hi Shawn,

I guess I didn't realize that you guys run your own tourneys... Yes, had good luck all summer at Fields. My best was a 4 pounder, but I caught a lot of 1.5 and 2's. You really need a boat (or kayak) there, though. Not much access to good spots from the side.

Posted Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Welcome to the site. This site does run their own tourneys ,but if your looking to get into a club try googling. i found alot of them i didn't now about this way.

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:34 am

I have a bass hunter. Some of that place looks so bassy. I just don't do good there. I started fishing Fosters Pond and had a great summer there

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:04 am

As far as I can see this IS the BEST Bass club anyone could be involved with locally---no dig on other sites...but the fellas on this site pretty much KICK AZZ and the concept of the site itself is VERY COOL ---I'm plannin' on gettin in on some MAFF tourney's next season if for any other reason...the guys are completely TOP NOTCH and johnnybags n smoke run a nice sunday outting from what I've scoped from a distance WELCOME ABOARD !

Posted Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:53 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links